GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments
True,
but I blame you,Mike,your combo is to good to ignore.:cheers:

I'd love to take all the credit but @EDK had a hand in this one. Glad you and everyone else is enjoying it though. Hope I can find some time this weekend to put some laps in myself :cheers:

Nailed almost every corner ,
Did that also lots of laps before but never got the last section right......till now.:D

Very close to the guard rail ,but at least 10 cm space between car and steel.

Over 500 km with this car now.:sly:

Hmmm, decent mate. By the way, there is this team thingy going on.... if you still looking for a spot ;):lol::lol::lol:

This one's likely going in the box, already spent waaaay too many miles looking for a few tenths. .1 lost in T3 compared to my best splits but I don't see myself besting this without some miracle settings.

Settings used never strayed too far from alex's original tune, amazing what you came up with there so quickly 👍 Don't understand how 50:50 can be faster on tarmac with racing tires, but it seems you can get rid of any unwanted understeer with settings, and the extra pull up front is without a doubt faster out of the slower bends. Maybe should have played with gearing more, but never could feel much difference with the big powerband of the Mustang.

Code:
RH 6.81/6.85
NF 2.5/2.5
ARB 8/9
DR 57/57 - 88/88
Camber 3.0/1.5
Toe Out .24 In .3
DF 200/300

LSD
10/10
25/30
10/10
50:50

155 top speed/4.3 final

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't resist trying a quick session using Iceman's set up! It's a lot stickier than the one I was using anyway 👍

I only beat my previous best lap with my set up by .020 at the line.. but this one lost a bit of momentum on the last few turns, more to come off with more effort ! Thanks for sharing guys :cheers:

First 20 lap session for me as I wasn't home in the last couple of days. Using Iceman's setup, amazing what you can do with settings. This is actually driveable and is not that bad in comparison to the stock Lancer Evo a couple of weeks back.
Cutting it really close in the right-hander after T1 but still clean:

Will try again tomorrow... :)

Back