GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments
Here's the livery I stuck on this car.. It's not my own work but it's pretty smooth! now all I need is one of those crazy horns to have it heard at all corners of Alsace as I'm driving around :lol:👍

6197032325727945744_23.jpg

Damn!! I just checked and I have been hit by the dreaded bug of the final time in the replay not matching the replay icon time by .008... seems I exited too soon after my fast lap :ouch:

Don't forget like me how easy it is to fall foul of this silly glitch guys! After you have your fast lap keep the car running until T1 on the next lap to safeguard your lap 👍 Looks like I have to run again now :P

Damn!! I just checked and I have been hit by the dreaded bug of the final time in the replay not matching the replay icon time by .008... seems I exited too soon after my fast lap :ouch:

Don't forget like me how easy it is to fall foul of this silly glitch guys! After you have your fast lap keep the car running until T1 on the next lap to safeguard your lap 👍 Looks like I have to run again now :P

Lol, it's a rally car Ron, you couldn't go a whole week without another go or 20 anyway :P

Lol, it's a rally car Ron, you couldn't go a whole week without another go or 20 anyway :P

Without a doubt mate! Rally cars are more fun than all the other cars in GT for me 👍

This one matches in replay at the finish line and the stamped replay icon time.. Thankfully ;)

Technically my initial splits, as I do not count yesterdays 2 laps ^^

Huge potential throughout entire lap, but my personal Nemesis this round is named Turn 1 - really the only place on this track i really hate. Turn without banking or probably negative one makes so hard to turn through. Used @Mr P's tune as it showed up so early, but It's just the beginning, so...

Tune:

TC 0
BB 3

RH 6.69 6.69 (stock)
NF 2.1 2.1
ARB 7 6
Damper (Comp) 60 62
Damper (Rebound) 92 90
Camber 2.5 1.0
Toe 0.1 out 0.25 in

Aero 200 275

Diff
Init 10 10
Accel 30 30
Decel 10 10

Torque split 50:50

Trans Fully customizable, Final = 4.219 (stock, haven't touched yet)

Howdy Y'all and Haaappyy New Year!!
It's been 2 long busy years since I've run WRS and I've been missing it. Thankfully the holidays are done, work and life are settling down finally. I've been lurking watching y'all the past couple of weeks and I'm glad to see the WRS community is still so strong. I've been leveling up my account and trying to shake the rust off, still pretty rusty but I'm having fun. I'm really loving this combo, watching a Mustang drift around Alsace never gets old! Hoonigan Mustang ftw!! After a brief run I have some initial splits, gonna try Ron's tune tonight.

Good times Y'all! :gtpflag:

Chipped a bit more off..

Great splits coming in guys! Will try alexa's set up tomorrow.. Thanks for sharing 👍

Been a couple of tenths quicker through t2, figure we'll be seeing 39's in the first sector pretty soon. Seen a lot 40.0s myself.

Feels like I'm pretty close to my limit now.. If I can get another .2 at the line I will just submit and be done with this addictive craziness :dopey:👍

That is some serious fun!
Using Mr P's tune has totally transformed the beast, really good job on the tuning Ron :cheers:
Might try alexa's later, thanks for posting tunes guys :cool:

Back