GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments
Please submit your FULL LAP TIME in the following format on a single line:
Time: X'XX.XXX
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100

This isn't correct it seems. I believe the "Time: " bit now has to be omitted otherwise the PM gets rejected.

This isn't correct it seems. I believe the "Time: " bit now has to be omitted otherwise the PM gets rejected.

When you are ready to submit your final lap time the instructions quoted in the opening post of this thread are correct. The message to Fetchy must quote the time only in the body of the message and will be in the format described.

When you are ready to submit your final lap time the instructions quoted in the opening post of this thread are correct. The message to Fetchy must quote the time only in the body of the message and will be in the format described.
Really? Mine got rejected when I wrote "Time: 2'21:215" but accepted when I wrote "2'21:215".

Spoiler alert I may have modified my finishing time!

Livery teaser of the week

5917761873730634768_0.jpg

Seems like a combo I should really be doing, I am awful when it comes to 4WD cars, I just don’t understand them.

If I do this does somebody want to give me a corner by corner run down on what gears I should be in :lol:

I was following the suggested gear to start with, and then I started pushing the gear on the corners I easily made with the suggested gear. Then again I am a slow driver so I might not be the best for giving advice. :lol:

oh and if you want it to drive more like a RWD just adjust the Torque Rating..........you will be doing donuts no problem.

Tune:

TC 0
BB 3

RH 6.97 7.01
NF 2.25 2.25
ARB 7 6
Damper (Comp) 60 62
Damper (Rebound) 92 90
Camber 3.0 1.0
Toe 0.05 out 0.10 in

Aero 200 250

Diff
Init 10 10
Accel 25 30
Decel 10 10

Torque split 50:50

Trans Fully customizable, Final = 4.350

Changes from earlier posted tune in bold

Raising the ride height may seem odd, but so help me I ran numerous laps chasing a good ghost with a lowered ride height and I couldn't touch it. I took a flyer on raising the ride height and was all over the same ghost in the very first lap.

Posting splits from my fastest lap to get a reference point on the board.
Spent this evening just to make the car feel nice around the track, now it's more or less about if I can use what I've created. :D

Starting from scratch,first ten laps with driving line and corner indicator.:D

Must admit I have spend more time in the livery section then on the track.:sly:

My ride for this week,another one is work in progress and is shouting USA all over it.
20180102210958.jpg

Raising the ride height may seem odd, but so help me I ran numerous laps chasing a good ghost with a lowered ride height and I couldn't touch it. I took a flyer on raising the ride height and was all over the same ghost in the very first lap.

Just loaded up these settings, to be honest at first I thought something couldn't be right, she floats all over the place with that ride height... but lo and behold the second lap I was already well ahead of my ghost! Guess my attempt at initial settings was miles off.

A few more laps brought this, with only change being torque split at 45:55:

Will do some tinkering after I get closer to the limit with this setup and post the results.

Back