GTP_WRS Week 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns

• Thread starter EDK
  • 145 comments
<3 this combo! Sweet memories of the Triple mix: Part deux!!! Hopefully I'll get some time to do a few laps after I turned in my Bachelor Thesis and did the BoP testing for Hyperion. I'll be of working right now :P

Slightly wide at the final corner, testing my limits but another half a tenth would be awesome :D

Had the day off work, stopped studying early and tried fixing the problem with my breaks.

I think I got it fixed :D the pedal housing was filled with dog hairs, some hovering and tender loving care everything seems to be working. only tested for 7 laps on Madrid but nothing.

Off to walk the dog and get lazer hair removal done :lol: then back to give this a go

I don't know how I managed that, but I did it. I probably will never be able to replicate that.

The T1 could be a bit misleading this week. You could enter the left sweeper from the middle of the track (fast T1 but slower T2) or you can fight to get to the right side for wider entry (give up some time in T1 to gain in T2).
It's too early to tell what's faster.
Shhhh, don't give away all the secrets! :sly:

It's definitely the case though. I had a (slightly dirty) better lap with a .51 first sector, simply because I had such a good run out of those corners! I try to keep a tight run in the right hander for that reason 👍

First go at it. Will be back at it tomorrow to pick up the time I left out there in T1 and T2. 👍

This combo is quite the Mo Challenge. Flyin through the inside corner and just stayin on the track on exit is a great faith play. Great combo 👍

Reactions: EDK
Back