GTP_WRS Week 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns

• Thread starter EDK
  • 145 comments
What?? No results?? Must still have an hour to go! GMT summer saving or something! Gonna have a super quick banzai now. This will be tight. Know i can improve.her we go

Yeah, it's the crazy daylight savings time. You got about 40 laps left :)
You forgot about the time it takes to export the replay to the PS3, transfer it to the thumb drive, zip it up, and upload it to Fetchy.

The banzai racers now have 20 laps remaining.

BOOM
2 tenths at the line
Now checking its clean
Loads o time! He says - why am i even writing on here. The banzai excitement gets the better of me again
Wish me luck with the upload and stuff
I feel i can go quicker every banzai!
Love it

24.783 (even time to check the old split)

BOOM
2 tenths at the line
Now checking its clean
Loads o time! He says - why am i even writing on here. The banzai excitement gets the better of me again
Wish me luck with the upload and stuff
I feel i can go quicker every banzai!
Love it

24.783 (even time to check the old split)
When you watch the replay you can even SEE im on the edge. Totally messed up final corner aswell and the entry into the second to last-

And theres the obligatory confirmation from Mr Fetchy that its been ACCEPTED

That was fastest banzai ive done yet - I set a quicker lap 2 laps in but it was dirty on exit at second to last corner, spent the rest of the time knowing i had to beat my original by over a tenth as didnt dare hit the reset button for fear of losing the groove. Should be evident in the replay.

Good luck all - sucks knowing left some time out there but thats the risk we take us banzai heads.

Another week, another story. This time passed 4 days improving but never sub 0:25; this last lap chosed AT instead of MT and then got under

Conclusion: banzai effect or was pushing the revs too much. I believe more in the last.

Another week, another story. This time passed 4 days improving but never sub 0:25; this last lap chosed AT instead of MT and then got under

Conclusion: banzai effect or was pushing the revs too much. I believe more in the last.
Yeah shifting slightly before the red line in this car definitely helped with speed a LOT on this one , accentuated by the fact its a short track and a relatively slow car. Good luck this week

Yeah shifting slightly before the red line in this car definitely helped with speed a LOT on this one , accentuated by the fact its a short track and a relatively slow car. Good luck this week

Yeah, thanks mate. With my money I became really interested in this car in RL. Gonna do a real TD to these 170 cv's.

I just got my submission in but since I just rebuilt my computer I had to start from new on my packaging up area and go it wrong,............ sooooooooooo........... "On to the next combo":dunce:

Not bad for a lap I did last tuesday :)

Congrats to all podiums, I'm happy with a win just before I run off to GT Academy! :P
If I'm reading the regions right, it will be you and @Doodle in the finals.

Or it would be if he weren't occupied with real life.

Latest Posts

Back