GTP_WRS Week 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns

• Thread starter EDK
  • 145 comments
:grumpy: can't submit my replay , ps3 broke down ( for the 3rd time now ) with the YLOD .

update: found a handyman who fixed the problem !

Last edited:

Three tenths at the line on previous split.

Need to get my head round the fact it's a FF, rather than driving it like a FR, then I might start to lower my S1...

Phew... that combo is really tricky. I have seen some high 24.5xx but I lost too much time in the last two corners :banghead:.

T1: 24.620

Guys I need help. Looked at this from diferent angles, but couldnt decide, does it clean. Tire edge is rounded and I dont know - tire "pad" is on the green or just next to it :(

Attachments

• Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5
Guys I need help. Looked at this from diferent angles, but couldnt decide, does it clean. Tire edge is rounded and I dont know - tire "pad" is on the green or just next to it :(

Red and white rumbles are legal track.
Even if you touch the green cobble it is legal as long as at least 2 tires have minimal contact with the (in this case) rumbles. So i think it is clean.

I did not manage to put my best split 1 and best split 2 together in the same lap :banghead:

Same kind of question as Napalm: should I consider this as clean?

IMG_20150419_190428.jpg

I know it looks like the car is about to cut the corner, but actually the car is sliding toward the track. I paused the replay many times around this corner, and this picture is the "worst" situation I could find.

Same kind of question as Napalm: should I consider this as clean?

View attachment 350928

I know it looks like the car is about to cut the corner, but actually the car is sliding toward the track. I paused the replay many times around this corner, and this picture is the "worst" situation I could find.
Looks clean to me.

OK then...

That's the best I can do, this is an addictive combo but I give up :)

I always thought what 2 tyres 100 percent should be on track. I remember TT at Spa with GT40, had the same situation in my fastest lap. Thpught it was dirty and deleted replay. I would won D3 with it. A bit sad about that. Not about victory, but about what it would be victory by 0,001 second :)

Ok, if it clean my new split

As sad Mike, a bit foud in S1, a bit lost in S2 and only 0017 at the line. Its my final split. I have never done beeter lap on Monday and wont do this tomorow. Good luck everyone.

Submitted and accepted and done for this one.

20laps on tues :boggled:
20laps on thurs didn't save a lap .003 faster :banghead:
20laps today don't think I'll get any better, hit every apex.

Definitely found a slightly slower 1st sector makes for a faster 2nd.

Good luck everyone, see you all on weds

EDIT: Just noticed there's no TT yet for next week will give this another 20laps.

Last edited:
Back