GTP_WRS Week 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 145 comments
  • 10,970 views
3 more tenths at the line which is crazy as split is way slower than before...

24.869
 
:grumpy: can't submit my replay , ps3 broke down ( for the 3rd time now ) with the YLOD .

update: found a handyman who fixed the problem !
 
Last edited:
T1: 25.122
 
24.735

Three tenths at the line on previous split.

Need to get my head round the fact it's a FF, rather than driving it like a FR, then I might start to lower my S1...
 
Phew... that combo is really tricky. I have seen some high 24.5xx but I lost too much time in the last two corners :banghead:.

T1: 24.620
 
24.967

Now if I can just submit it on time:dunce:
 
24.665
 
25.033
 
Guys I need help. Looked at this from diferent angles, but couldnt decide, does it clean. Tire edge is rounded and I dont know - tire "pad" is on the green or just next to it :(
 

Attachments

  • Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
Looks clean
 
.
Guys I need help. Looked at this from diferent angles, but couldnt decide, does it clean. Tire edge is rounded and I dont know - tire "pad" is on the green or just next to it :(

Red and white rumbles are legal track.
Even if you touch the green cobble it is legal as long as at least 2 tires have minimal contact with the (in this case) rumbles. So i think it is clean.
 
25.194

I did not manage to put my best split 1 and best split 2 together in the same lap :banghead:
 
Same kind of question as Napalm: should I consider this as clean?

IMG_20150419_190428.jpg


I know it looks like the car is about to cut the corner, but actually the car is sliding toward the track. I paused the replay many times around this corner, and this picture is the "worst" situation I could find.
 
If yours split slower than mine, it could be clean :)
 
Same kind of question as Napalm: should I consider this as clean?

View attachment 350928

I know it looks like the car is about to cut the corner, but actually the car is sliding toward the track. I paused the replay many times around this corner, and this picture is the "worst" situation I could find.
Looks clean to me.
 
OK then...

24.911

That's the best I can do, this is an addictive combo but I give up :)
 
I always thought what 2 tyres 100 percent should be on track. I remember TT at Spa with GT40, had the same situation in my fastest lap. Thpught it was dirty and deleted replay. I would won D3 with it. A bit sad about that. Not about victory, but about what it would be victory by 0,001 second :)

Ok, if it clean my new split

24,606

As sad Mike, a bit foud in S1, a bit lost in S2 and only 0017 at the line. Its my final split. I have never done beeter lap on Monday and wont do this tomorow. Good luck everyone.
 
The results will be tight!
 
Submitted and accepted and done for this one.

24.745

20laps on tues :boggled:
20laps on thurs didn't save a lap .003 faster :banghead:
20laps today don't think I'll get any better, hit every apex.

Definitely found a slightly slower 1st sector makes for a faster 2nd.

Good luck everyone, see you all on weds

EDIT: Just noticed there's no TT yet for next week will give this another 20laps.
 
Last edited:
You can do 100 lap and I think you should improve you time a lot
 
Definitely found a slightly slower 1st sector makes for a faster 2nd.

I noticed that too, I was able to gain a few tenths in turn 2, but if was often at the cost of a too wide entry in turn 3.
 
You can do 100 lap and I think you should improve you time a lot
I found that too.
My split isnt very strong... But think my lap time is ok.
We will see. Very hard to tell.
 
25.166
 
Back