GTP_WRS Week 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns

• Thread starter EDK
  • 145 comments
I'll be back at it tomorrow. My .590 was a great T1, but a really crappy T2. I know I can get a bit more with a perfect lap.

For some reason my submission was denied. I must have overlooked some minor details. I have no time to redo the laps so I will have to forfeit this week. Bummer :banghead:

For some reason my submission was denied. I must have overlooked some minor details. I have no time to redo the laps so I will have to forfeit this week. Bummer :banghead:
Did you use the courtesy car or one from your garage? That could be the problem.
To bad you don't have more time.

Im just waiting for that one lap. I know I've can do a bit better in T1, and I left a lot of time in T2. It's just a matter of getting both sectors perfect in one lap. I always get so nervous going into the last two turns if I have a perfect T1, and then I ruin it. :lol:

Nearly same T1 but gain 0,08 seconds at the line. That's it for me. Submitted and accepted. Good luck all.

First ever splits, this is @Bertracer younger brother, thesmallpup87! Im younger than him but here we go, he was walked me through the process.

My split for this lap is below and i am about to submit my first ever WRS time! Very excited

welcome to the WRS familly 👍

Submitted with split on board, accepted

Couldn't find another time throughout whole week

This time, I will remember to submit the replay, unlike the week with the NSX. :lol:

Submitted and accepted..

Not really sure I've done enough, another tenth would make me happier..

Good luck all.

Love a good banzai!! Pretty. Much. All my submissions have been banzaid. Not this week though....
Oh maybe a small one. Always seem to find something, it's that frantic uploading and verifying I can't handle... No, not for me this week.

This one will be so close,people down with splits in 30yb could easily see themselves jumping ten, maybe more places. Odd split and resulting lap time this week.

Good luck all!

Back