GTP_WRS Week 67 : You Will Adore This Avent

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 175 comments
This is one if those love-hate combos for me. More hate than love at the moment :D

Edit: Wow, I must have done something right in the first sector. I don't think I've had a purple split before.

Yeah Mike, you really" pumped "in a ridiculous first sector!! Nice work. The line in t2 is super important and carrying as much speed and clean a line as possible on the long banked t1 too.

Has anyone been experiencing the glitch on this track where you get no penalties even if you crash into a wall at 170 MPH and you get no penalty?

Has anyone been experiencing the glitch on this track where you get no penalties even if you crash into a wall at 170 MPH and you get no penalty?
Yup, when you come into the tightest part of turn 1 and the car starts to slide and then flicks back the other way and you end up having a massive fatal incident after hitting the wall at 170+MPH perpendicular to the wall. 👍

Here are my splits:

I was screaming the entire lap! Oh god... the race for this will be just pure chaos...

Yup, when you come into the tightest part of turn 1 and the car starts to slide and then flicks back the other way and you end up having a massive fatal incident after hitting the wall at 170+MPH perpendicular to the wall. 👍

And this happened many times... still a brilliant combo. Great idea for this @EDK ! 👍

Last edited:
Massive slide in the final turn, so these splits aren't nearly as good as they seem:

I'm not lucky enough to get a complete good lap.

I'm calling it now: lots of angry drivers in turn one and the last one. That, and lots of barrel rolls.

Probably not the greatest splits, but you try and get at least three good (CLEAN) laps in. Using a DS3.

Last edited:
For the last turn, here is what I am doing. Leaving the tunnel to the last turn I stay in 5th the whole way. I approach the last turn from the mid to upper part of the track and aim towards the lower part of the track. I tap the brakes slightly and let off gas. The car will then move to the high line, and at some point when you get traction back, I get on the gas and pray. The entire turn I do in 5th gear.

Last edited:
Looked like a shocker but it's a big thrill trying to keep the speed thru the corners. Lots of smoke and drifting :)

PS to mark the event of my first 100 cars in the game I purchased the best ever looking car in the world.

ronda-jpg.356361

@roamer2629 Javier, driving that monster car that fast with your DS3 is crazy :bowdown: 👍 👍

I thought at first it was going to be hard on the controller but that's not the case, Stefan. Just surgeon's hands for the throttle at turn 1 (Fluggplatz 2 considering how many cars are launched into the air) It's that and constant practice as sparring for Patrick and you my friend :D

I thought at first it was going to be hard on the controller but that's not the case, Stefan. Just surgeon's hands for the throttle at turn 1 (Fluggplatz 2 considering how many cars are launched into the air) It's that and constant practice as sparring for Patrick and you my friend :D

I've been going flat out (with a bit of lifting because of nearly :censored:ing myself :lol: ) through turn 1 and I've survived, so how does everyone else go through the first corner?

This is incredibly tempting, HSR is my favourite track, but the last time I played was the last time trial featuring HSR :lol: so I dont think I would be able to compete, but will keep a beady eye on the proceeds and possibly dust off the wheel if need be :)

I've been going flat out (with a bit of lifting because of nearly :censored:ing myself :lol: ) through turn 1 and I've survived, so how does everyone else go through the first corner?

Haven't been able to take turn 1 flat out, but been using half throttle for a bit at the apex, because lifting outright usually sends the back of the car into a spin and onto the wall.

Haven't been able to take turn 1 flat out, but been using half throttle for a bit at the apex, because lifting outright usually sends the back of the car into a spin and onto the wall.

If you're lucky, you could use the lift for some extra turn-in into the corner, but I'm not sure if that could help...

I drop down into 6 and try for as little spinout as possible, lifting about half throttle and then back on it the moment I can see that large area of black tyre tread that heads up towards the outside part of the bank at exit. Does that make sense?

Will have new splits to post soon. Hopefully decent ones, it's a fun combo. Congrats.

I know it's only a game but it is pretty scary going into that banked turn at 190+mph! :eek:

I lift off completely utilising the extra rotation before planting it past the apex at around 178mph. 👍

This is incredibly tempting, HSR is my favourite track, but the last time I played was the last time trial featuring HSR :lol: so I dont think I would be able to compete, but will keep a beady eye on the proceeds and possibly dust off the wheel if need be :)
Come on - I'm sure you'll beat me to the line.

Proceeds from 20 more laps ...

I am every time surprised how bad Lamborghinis behave in Gran Turismo. The brakes are ridiculous and the 4WD behaviour questionable. Perhaps Kaz doesn´t like them or something. Or do they really behave that way in real life?

Back