GTP_WRS Week 67 : You Will Adore This Avent

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 175 comments
Just had another go, managed to lay down some pretty good personal foundations. :D

Very nice splits. How are you and @mr_lab_rat and @RS__96__oO getting below 26.1s is beyond me. What speed do you have at the Apex of t2? Or do you run a line through the middle of the corner? Would be great to hear how you guys are doing that..

Very nice splits. How are you and @mr_lab_rat and @RS__96__oO getting below 26.1s is beyond me. What speed do you have at the Apex of t2? Or do you run a line through the middle of the corner? Would be great to hear how you guys are doing that..
T2? I'm coming in about 182/183mph (I think) and then going down to 3rd before changing up to 4th again, just to get the rotation. Then power it into 5th and head down to T3.

T1, I have no idea how people are doing there? How fast are people going through T1 apex?

My first sector was really a fluke. I can't come anywhere near it, I just managed to nail the exit from both turns.
Turn 1 I lift and downshift to 6th. Turn 2 I go down to 4th.

I got a KILLER first sector with 1/2 BB, although I did screw up my braking point into turn 3 before the end of T1.

I just tried to submit my replay but it got rejected.

Errors:
TorqueFront setting is invalid
TorqueRear setting is invalid
AccelerationFront setting is invalid
AccelerationRear setting is invalid
BrakingFront setting is invalid
BrakingRear setting is invalid

I bought a new car for the event and the only things that I changed were oil, SS tyres, rims and BB.

I just tried to submit my replay but it got rejected.

Errors:
TorqueFront setting is invalid
TorqueRear setting is invalid
AccelerationFront setting is invalid
AccelerationRear setting is invalid
BrakingFront setting is invalid
BrakingRear setting is invalid

I bought a new car for the event and the only things that I changed were oil, SS tyres, rims and BB.
Please add me to the convo, I've just been fixing those exact settings in the Fetchy receiving dept.

EDIT: Thanks, our mistake.

Last edited:
Fetchy has been informed of the stock 5/20/10 front and 7/35/15 rear LSD.

No need to resubmit, to the 5 of you that had already submitted legal laps. They already passed the stock settings check.

Sorry for the confusion. :dunce:

So, apart from those 3 setting perfect splits in sector 1, I'm the only other driver in 26.0's? :eek:

I know, I know....very slow but my first TT in....errrrr, can't remember. Just wanted to get something on the board to say hello to everyone again. Better splits to come. 👍

This is a tough one. But a good clean lap is really rewarding. BB 3/2

Really got to work on my t2 time. It's hurting me.

Reactions: EDK

Latest Posts

Back