GTP_WRS Week 77 : Gordini!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 129 comments
Probably my final time this.. bought a new Gordini just to see if a bought car would beat a prize car? :P it beat my save anyway so it's all good :D
I still left a few tenths on track due to overthinking my splits in the last section :dunce: ah well.. Great combo and lap submitted :cheers:

GL to all in the results!! 👍

Hi! This is my first ever post so hopefully I've done everything right, followed the various registration guides :)

My times could be improved but as it's my first race I made 100% sure I had all 4 wheels on the track/rumble as didn't want to chance an accidental disqualification!

Pretty happy with these times I think for a first session :)

Hi! This is my first ever post so hopefully I've done everything right, followed the various registration guides :)

My times could be improved but as it's my first race I made 100% sure I had all 4 wheels on the track/rumble as didn't want to chance an accidental disqualification!

Pretty happy with these times I think for a first session :)

Hi there welcome! Any questions just ask 👍

Probably the most fun I've had with something on Comfort softs. Was slightly reminded how easy it is to get this car on two wheels in the first chicane :lol:

Turn 1 and the whole final sector appears to be where I gain the most time. Seems I might have to summon my old friend for some more speed:

Think this is probably as good as it'll get. I keep screwing up the Chicane after a good run through Turn 1 and it more or less ruins the rest of my lap.

Submitted with spilts on the board.

Good luck everybody

Great splits Ron. Hope my last sector keeps me alive :nervous:

DTM
Submitted with spilts on the board.

Good luck everybody

Great splits Ron. Hope my last sector keeps me alive :nervous:

I wont be surprised if you pass me on the last section mate, that was the worst part of the track for me due to nerves and stuffed it everytime.. my best last section was more than .2 faster so... :lol:

GL guys! 👍

I wont be surprised if you pass me on the last section mate, that was the worst part of the track for me due to nerves and stuffed it everytime.. my best last section was more than .2 faster so... :lol:

GL guys! 👍

Well this could turnout very close. My last sector was one of my best. I’m so exited now :cheers:

I’m off to bed hope I can sleep :lol:

I'd like to thank Manuel for his amazing transmission, car was hooked up all day.

Submitting time, good luck all :cheers:

Back