Springs 2.8/2.7
ARB 7/6
Damp comp 60/51
Damp ext 90/81
Camber 2.5/3.0
Toe 0/0.05 out

Aero 250/500

LSD 10/20/10

Trans change to fully custom then change final drove to 3200. Shift at 50%.

EDK
My tune.

BB 0

RH min front 25% rear

Springs 2.8/2.7
ARB 7/6
Damp comp 60/51
Damp ext 90/81
Camber 2.5/3.0
Toe 0/0.05 out

Aero 250/500

LSD 10/20/10

Trans change to fully custom then change final drove to 3200. Shift at 50%.[/QUOTE

Running the Iceman tune just to work out what's going on and to see where I am, have learned that I suck at consistency, and that the gearbox is really quite good, I'd recommend it unless you have actually got the time and knowledge to build your own properly, as I tried and failed.
Happy to be near the front while not totally comfy, but it seems I'm going to have to work out how to build a better car to compensate for the monkey behind the wheel this week.

I took today off as I had to work on MLK day last week. I should have some time for this today after I try and resolve a $4,000 USPS claim :rolleyes:

Jerome

Iceman's tune with 5 Rear Sway Bar to make the car work just a skosh more for me :) First clean lap and I'm still all over the place finding my braking points, etc.

Jerome

The double rights entering T2 are killing me :lol: I have a habit of downshifting twice when entering them and it's making the car unstable >_<

Happy with T1 and I know I can clean up the entirety of the rest of the lap.

Jerome

The double rights are called “the spoon”. Funny they haven’t sold the rights to it or renamed it by the degrees of each turn...lol.

Was a little sleepy after running 8 Room C tire and fuel races at Interlagos. was killing porsches in final laps due to great rubber use on my beetle. Race was unusual in that it was only 3x fuel but 9x rubber which led to no stopper with no tyres tread left... oops back to sleepy. So I add Kevins tune to McLaren and note aero won’t correspond to tune values. Figure its a typo and slap max min and drive it. a little darty under brakes... really fast. Too fast... I was driving Gr3. Oops. Gr4 not so darty but really slow... NEVER TT a 1:30 AM.

The double rights are called “the spoon”. Funny they haven’t sold the rights to it or renamed it by the degrees of each turn...lol.

Was a little sleepy after running 8 Room C tire and fuel races at Interlagos. was killing porsches in final laps due to great rubber use on my beetle. Race was unusual in that it was only 3x fuel but 9x rubber which led to no stopper with no tyres tread left... oops back to sleepy. So I add Kevins tune to McLaren and note aero won’t correspond to tune values. Figure its a typo and slap max min and drive it. a little darty under brakes... really fast. Too fast... I was driving Gr3. Oops. Gr4 not so darty but really slow... NEVER TT a 1:30 AM.
Spoon is the fast left at the end. The rights are Degner.

Suzuka my favourite.

Big bonus too, I can get to do it in vr mode as well :cheers:

Could be a bit unfair this I've only just finished a week TT default in the Cayman here at Suzuka so already have 200 laps under the belt:eek:

Big shame the VR replay is not in vr, I would share it to enjoy. You can get up real close and personal to the one and only Ai car, look in his side windows or turn his door mirror so he can't see you overtaking

I have max on the front and 50% on the rear for aero. 250/500 should be the correct numbers. Gr.4 McLaren, right?

Nevermind, I read the rest of your post. :lol:

My current set-up using others tunes as inspiration, got me a .700 improvement at the line. With maybe another .500 out there.

Icemans gear box shifting a bit before red line, half of the up-shift red bar on the display.

RH 2.36/4.33
Hz 2.95/2.95
ARB 7/7
Comp 55/55
Rebound 85/85
Camber 2.0/2.5
Toe out .20/in .20
Diff 10/50/10
Max downforce all around
BB -2 towards the front

Posting my time after first set of laps to get a reference point on the board. Done with minor tweaks to the car settings.

With a early reprise from work due to the blizzard currently hitting the Midwest, got some more laps in:

Still having trouble making improvements over the stock suspension, any big changes seem to end up in something that loses all that that smooth MR rotation, or goes the opposite way and ends up oversteering everywhere.

With a early reprise from work due to the blizzard currently hitting the Midwest, got some more laps in:

Still having trouble making improvements over the stock suspension, any big changes seem to end up in something that loses all that that smooth MR rotation, or goes the opposite way and ends up oversteering everywhere.

Trying to convince my boss to let us out early so I can start on week 9, the snow has crippled Minneapolis now and it is only going to get worse.

Trying to convince my boss to let us out early so I can start on week 9, the snow has crippled Minneapolis now and it is only going to get worse.

I don't know how y'all do it. I spent a lot of time in the Midwest and northeast for one winter. I will not do that again! Because of that winter, I hate the cold now! Negative temps, 2 feet of snow, etc. Nah, I will stick to the south :D

I don't know how y'all do it. I spent a lot of time in the Midwest and northeast for one winter. I will not do that again! Because of that winter, I hate the cold now! Negative temps, 2 feet of snow, etc. Nah, I will stick to the south :D

Because Spring and Fall are the greatest. I don't mind the snow, or anything above 30, it is the week or two of below zero that gets me every year, I want to move out west to the mountains, where it snows but melts in a couple days. Too warm for me in the south.

Because Spring and Fall are the greatest. I don't mind the snow, or anything above 30, it is the week or two of below zero that gets me every year, I want to move out west to the mountains, where it snows but melts in a couple days. Too warm for me in the south.

I don't like anything below 50. It gets cold down here in GA. It was 12 just last week. But, all that snow!! We get half an inch and the state shuts down lol. It is gone in a day or 2, which I can deal with.

Back