GTP_WRS Week 91 : FahrvergSüzuken

• Thread starter EDK
  • 130 comments
First time I'm doing a GTP_WRS as I just passed the Qualy yesterday.
Did 10 laps today.

1'06.706
2'03.918

How you guys go so quick in the first sector I dont know, I thought I was doing well considering I still had a couple of tenths in 1st sector.
I started messing up the end, getting annoyed & slower because of that.
I guess I'll calm down & try to get those couple of tenths I left behind before submitting.
A 1'06 flat T1 & I'll be happy

I submitted last night with slightly slower splits than the board, but a miracle last sector. :sly:

GL in the results. 👍

Submitted what time I was able to do before injury.

How you guys go so quick in the first sector I dont know, I thought I was doing well considering I still had a couple of tenths in 1st sector.
I started messing up the end, getting annoyed & slower because of that.
I guess I'll calm down & try to get those couple of tenths I left behind before submitting.
A 1'06 flat T1 & I'll be happy

Welcome! 👍
Dont worry about getting a stellar result in your first WRS. Hopefully you'll be around for a while yet, so there's lots of time to improve ;) Giving yourself goals is a better way to progress than chasing other peoples times so you're on the right track there. If you still feel like you could of done better, wait till the results are in and download someones replay. You may learn a thing or two :)

Fellow nottingham lad here by the way. Enjoy your stay!

Slow as allways.

Dude, chin up!
If the competition is getting you down take a break. Get back to driving for fun, its what this is all about after all!

Dont take that the wrong way either mate, I'd much rather you stuck around than went away. I'm just saying dont get dis-heartened. Set yourself some small goals and compete against yourself. If you beat anyone in here too, then its just a bonus! 👍

Submitted what time I was able to do before injury.

Good luck there buddy, and get well soon :cheers: You'll be back in the driving seat in no time!

I've put the miles/hours in this week and hopefully they will pay off but looking at how close Division 2 is, I'm not expecting much.

A fantastic combination and one I've particularly enjoyed. 👍 Lap submitted with splits on the board.

Good luck everyone.
Dan

Submitted with rather poor first and only session splits, it'll be a miracle if I'm near anyone else's time let alone a podium this week!

Good luck all.

Submitted with splits on the board, unfortunately my wedding anniversary got in the way of having a further run. Good luck to all and very enjoyable combo Kevin :cheers:

^^^ Gotta get your prioritys sorted mate. Lol.
@ Captain thanks for your kind words. I didn't mean to come across as the grumpster.
I'm enjoying hotlapping. I'm new to prologue and learning the ropes.
Actually I downloaded it ages ago, had ago with the pad and put it on the backburner till I got my wheel.
A shoulder injury I suffered doesn't help but it's my excuse to the mrs for physio lol.

Take care.

Back