GTP_WRS Week 95 : Ménage à trois

• Thread starter EDK
  • 138 comments
I would try this again but the first left turn before the tunnel is so awkward and where I'm getting killed...thats why they run the tracks in the forward direction.

I would try this again but the first left turn before the tunnel is so awkward and where I'm getting killed...thats why they run the tracks in the forward direction.

They run it forwards because you get killed in a corner? :confused:

Just a little note. After I put up my split times I started running this course with other cars and to my amazement there must not be a lot of people running this track in reverse. I am in the low one hundreds in a few cars. F430, amuse, and R8 now running it forward is a different story. But I am glad I took this week on, my first week to be exact. It has been fun running this track in reverse.

I did over 50 laps yesterday and was not even close to the splits I have on the board which themselves are far from good.

Frustrating is the word. Mrs Anghammarad is having a girls night out though so the kids will be put to bed early tonight to enable a marathon session.

I did over 50 laps yesterday and was not even close to the splits I have on the board which themselves are far from good.

Frustrating is the word. Mrs Anghammarad is having a girls night out though so the kids will be put to bed early tonight to enable a marathon session.

Haha, thats exactly what I am hoping for as well.

This is my first WRS so I want to put in the best showing I can. :nervous:

Reached a brick wall in terms of splits and lap times on Wednesday so decided to give it a break for a couple of days. Looking to have a big seesion tonight comin at it fresh.

Not necessarily, Crooooow. Each car has its own distinctive quality of speed.
Could I ask you to please include your steering device in your signature? This is necessary for the leaderboard to complete that bit of information in the line stating your splits for the combo.

Thanks! 👍

FINALLY getting used to the wheel :). Got a favourite car now, too.

T1: 0"11.336
T2: 0"32.076

My GF is out tonight, so I got some time for Eiger too :D

T1: 11.314
T2: 32.171

Can/Will probably try to improve just one more time... tho most likely only by a hair... :ill:

Submitted with current splits. I've had about 5 laps within 0.02 of this lap but haven't found the extra few tenths I know are there. Good luck to everyone in the results, they should be very interesting :)

Nice times from Animera as usual. He can never leave me alone :lol::lol: Heres some new splits:

T1: 11.050

T2: 31.381

Last edited:
T1: 11.314
T2: 32.171

Can/Will probably try to improve just one more time... tho most likely only by a hair... :ill:

Quoting my own quote! I hope this won't be a problem for the Fetchbot :lol:

But here is the interesting part: my new splits:

T1: 11.473
T2: 32.286

How is that any improvement if both T1 and T2 are worse than my previous Splits you might ask?! :P

BUT I can still improve my overall if i can keep my current T3 and focus on shaving my first Ts.

And yet i really dont think i can ever get down to GTP_DEVIE's level!! 👍
My thumbs are so sore now... i might want to give it a try one the wheel to alleviate my pain.

Scraped off a tenth at T3 but not of influence to the leaderboard :(

Unless week 96 is @ London I'll probably go for the next combo as soon as it's published :D

Good splits Steven, almost into the 32.XXX keep going for that lap time the Splits dont mean anything at Eiger, just guys Flexing their muscles. :scared:

Hope to be watching your times in week 96 as well as 97/98/99 👍

Phillip

T1: 0'11.112
T2: 0'31.467

Last edited:
Keeping board honest.

Earlier in week was having better 1st & 2nd sectors, but 3rd (the most important sector) was rubbish.

Finally stated to get hang of 3rd sector but have lost the touch in the 1st 2 sectors. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So here are my new splits (much slower but faster final)

Ok, here are what I think will be my final splits.

Dropped a little in T2 but gained in the final sector;

T1: 11.379
T2: 32.376

I will give it another few laps to see if I can improve but think I have reached the limit of my skill.

EDIT: New Splits

T1: 11.441
T2: 32.179

Final time now submitted.

Good luck to everyone who is entered, although to beat me luck is not a factor or needed :lol:

Last edited:
Quoting my own quote! I hope this won't be a problem for the Fetchbot :lol:

But here is the interesting part: my new splits:

T1: 11.473
T2: 32.286

How is that any improvement if both T1 and T2 are worse than my previous Splits you might ask?! :P

BUT I can still improve my overall if i can keep my current T3 and focus on shaving my first Ts.

And yet i really dont think i can ever get down to GTP_DEVIE's level!! 👍
My thumbs are so sore now... i might want to give it a try one the wheel to alleviate my pain.

With my favorite gurl ;) we did a quickie :lol:

T1: 11.266
T2: 31.916

I couldn't play with my fingers anymore, so i switch to the toy: DFGT.
and the girl likes it apparently...

I can probably shave a few more hundreds...
... but what time is the cut off time for submitting?? (Am in California)

Going from the pad to the wheel does make a difference 👍 (once you get use to it.)

EDIT: never mind, i am T-7h, therefore my last chance to submit a time is tonight sunday.

Last edited:
Submitted, slightly slower splits than the board, but a whopper of a T3. ;)

Good luck to all in the results.

:cheers:
Kevin

Time submitted with splits on board. Not much time to attack this one this week, but reasonably happy with time. Some very close T2's out there, so should be interesting to see the final positions.

Good Luck everyone.

I ran this combo a few times during the week but could not better my T3

Submitted with splits on the board

Back