GTP_WRS Week 95 : Ménage à trois

• Thread starter EDK
  • 138 comments
:bowdown: to Steven and Phillip for their 2nd sector times.
I've submitted with these splits:

Good luck guys.

Ian you’re a great inspiration :bowdown: its not a case of trying to beat you with me, I’m over the moon if I can still see your rear bumper each week. 👍

Been a hard week but have enjoyed the three car thingy, good fun setting a time with one car, then trying to beat that ghost with another car.

Took some doing jumping from FF to MR then FR but after a week of doing this most of the times where coming out close to one another.

Although I've meet my goals I may just try one more short push today, but I really do think I'm at my limit.

Going to be close with you and Steven this week I feel :scared: good luck to both of you. 👍

Phillip.

did not enjoy this one at all, i prefer faster circuits!

my first 2 sectors took a massive drop from my first session, but i made up more time in t3 than i lost in the first 2.

T1 -0.11.603
T2 - 0.32.754

submitted.

With my favorite gurl ;) we did a quickie :lol:

T1: 11.266
T2: 31.916

I couldn't play with my fingers anymore, so i switch to the toy: DFGT.
and the girl likes it apparently...

I can probably shave a few more hundreds...
... but what time is the cut off time for submitting?? (Am in California)

Going from the pad to the wheel does make a difference 👍 (once you get use to it.)

Submitted the above time. Not extraordinary at all... :odd:

I just ran for 15 minutes, but fell asleep on the wheel... couldn't do better. :guilty: So that will do it for this week. Looking forward to the London in the "tii".

EDIT: 700th post for me :P

Time submitted. Had great fun with this combo,will be very interesting to see which car suited each driver because similar times were achievable with all three cars,although one in particular was better for me in T3. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to Ian and Phillip for very fast splits,and also GTP_Bugman27 (Alan) for amazing times on a pad. 👍👍

Although I've meet my goals I may just try one more short push today, but I really do think I'm at my limit.

Tried 10 laps with each, but alas no improvement so submitting with my best lap. Good fun Kevin, the short tracks are certainly more technical and demanding than the out and out blast um ones. Throw in a mix of FF/MR/FR its has to be a winner.👍

Phillip.

Good fun Kevin, the short tracks are certainly more technical and demanding than the out and out blast um ones. Throw in a mix of FF/MR/FR its has to be a winner.👍

Phillip.

I agree, this combo was alot of fun.

I am not 100% happy with the time I submitted, adding my best sectors together I know I could have done better but just could string them all together in 1 lap.

I have switched to my wheel for week 96, even though it is not the best set up (wobbly table) I am hoping to improve.

Last edited:
Time submitted,acheived my goal but I think I could have shaved off 2 tenth at the line.Wow some of the splits posted on the board are mind blowing :drool: .

I, like so many others, slowed down in the first two sections but greatly improved my final time which is obviously the most important. Here are my new splits:

T1: 11.274
T2: 31.830

May give it 30 minutes tonight before submitting.

Which board are you all referring to, may i ask?? :confused:

EDIT:
i found it !! 👍 Wow, how did i not know about this??... very cool feature! http://wrs.gtplanet.net/week/95

Yes. That's what I was talking about previously, when I was referring to "6axis" in your signature not being picked up by the Bot to indicate your input device (wheel or pad). I'd say you'd have to change it to "sixaxis" or "six axis" for it to work.

Yes. That's what I was talking about previously, when I was referring to "6axis" in your signature not being picked up by the Bot to indicate your input device (wheel or pad). I'd say you'd have to change it to "sixaxis" or "six axis" for it to work.

I couldn't understand what you meant by FetchBOT :lol: ...

but now i do!! 👍 i will change my sig then.

Thanks Alan

Last edited:
Submitting with these splits

Submitted with the splits on the board.
Its annoying because I've been stuck on that lap for most of the week.
I can go quite a bit faster in the first 2 sectors but then I just lose all the advantage.
I have been constantly lapping within a tenth of my fastest lap though all week which is a good thing I guess.

Not quite "there" but I'm not missing another deadline... :).

Submitted with 11.547, 32.413, and too much tire squeal on my replay!

Gave it another 30 minutes with faster splits but couldn't beat my final time.

Time submitted with splits on the board.

Back