GTP_WRS Week 98 : Carroll's Corkscrew

• Thread starter EDK
  • 132 comments
I made significant progress this week but my results are much like those from week 96. I'm quite happy with my PB time for each of the sectors but in the end I fell way short of putting a complete lap together.

Final splits submitted & accepted

I had a poor final sector so I will give back all if not many of the spots I move up with these splits. :banghead:

I'm out of time, good luck to all.

I've just had a little dash around to see if I could retreive those pesky tenths but, it's not to be. I've submitted with the posted splits. Good luck all. :cool:

Easily the most fun I've had on WRS since my return. Thanks again to Kev for finding a car that makes this track so rewarding and fun to drive. :cheers:

Also,.. if you haven't checked out EDK's you tube videos, I can strongly recommend them. Great to see a fellow GTP'er in action. My only (minor) criticism is that you could have closed your windows; the wind noise detracted from the engine growl..

Can't put a complete lap together, as my theoretical best is about a half-second faster than what I'm submitting:

Working on the time trial at the moment. Found out that I did hit a brake marker going into 1 with my fastest lap but in the replay it doesn't show up? Some sort of glitch so I'm at it again right now trying to beat this lap! Keep getting faster sectors just can't get it all together.

Working on the time trial at the moment. Found out that I did hit a brake marker going into 1 with my fastest lap but in the replay it doesn't show up? Some sort of glitch so I'm at it again right now trying to beat this lap! Keep getting faster sectors just can't get it all together.
The deadline passed 40 minutes ago. Sorry man.

Latest Posts

Back