GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am having big problems with my gt5 account for some reason it keeps freezing at the loading page, freezes when buying certain cars even in my garage when trying to view or change cars...anybody know why? or how to fix?
GT5 loads perfect on other account no problems.
i have already started sending cars over to other account but i will not be able to send anything over a million credits should i dupe everything and send or could it that f up my other account too?

Jav
Yup! I hope so, it really is a nice gesture from the GT Omega guys and GTPlanet for letting us do this! Expecting to see 2 divissions this season with the prize going to the divission 1 champion.

I'm assuming this will all be explained in the press release?

Does that prize come gold painted jav ;)

Seriously though its really cool that you got a sponsor for this series, now I have to make up for all the slacking I did during season 2 and start playing all time again , my wife thanks you lol

Lol!! Did she thought we were gonna let you go that easy!!

@ Speedkn, yes it is open to anyone! Just list your info in the same format that's presented on the drivers list!

@Masi, thank you sir! I hope we can get you in a car and on the grid man!

Are you really giving out that simulator? That thing is worth more than $500!! You better not be tricking us... :)

If the D1 Golders in the registry come over here, it's pretty much all over for us mortals.

Psn: GTP_Masicampo
Car: to be decided (when can we pick?)
Car#: 14
Country/time zone: USA (PST)

I assume all the cars are pretty even, or is further testing still needed?

Formally putting my name down for this series!

I hope I can spare the sponsors excess shipping fees by keeping that sim rig in the UK!

Psn: hon1987
Car: Waiting for the "Draft"
Car#: 23
Country/time zone: UK (GMT+0)

I will just reserve my place, but no guarantees I will show up as there is more details to be announced.

PSN: NEPALII
Car:TBA
#:30
Time zone: USA EST

1)GTP: Peter.
Psn: pj-gm
Car: Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Car#: 0
Country/time zone: Jamaica, GMT -5

Yes, i've decided on the R390. And with that, I wave the CLK goodbye. So, teamate? Anyone?

It is my understanding that you can't pick a car as of yet, Peter.

:)

Anyway, as is with Nepalii, im still waiting for the schedule to even know if i can run the series at all.

GTP: Pipi_r6
Psn: PipiR6
Car: Waiting for my time, lol
Car#: ??
Country/time zone: Portugal GMT +0

Last edited:
GTP: jepoks
Psn: jepoks
Car: TBD
Car#: TBD
Country/time zone: CANADA/PDT

Signing-up for Season 3

Holy moly. This season is going to epic!!

GTP: Magzire
Psn: Magzire22
Car: TBD
Car#: TBD
Country/time zone: Ireland/GMT +1 hour

GTP: gogatrs
PSN: Jav122678
Car: All good things come to those who wait
Number: 6
Timezone: E(D/S)T

Whats up Jav? Been gone a while and missed out on season 2. :grumpy: Anyway, Your series are always put together well and always turn out to be fun. I'd like to sign up for season 3 and I need to include someone else also. Pretty sure you know him. For some reason he doesnt post here anymore. haha.

Gtp- FlyinHawaiian77
Psn - FlyinHawaiian77
Car- ??
Car# 77
Time zone- EST

Gtp- MitchZ06
Psn - MitchZ06
Car-??
Car# ??
Time zone- AUS

GTP: toyotsupra
PSN: toyotsupra
Car: Corvette Z06
Car*: 4
Time zone: UK/GMT

Last edited:
Peter.
1)GTP: Peter.
Psn: pj-gm
Car: Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Car#: 0
Country/time zone: Jamaica, GMT -5

Yes, i've decided on the R390. And with that, I wave the CLK goodbye. So, teamate? Anyone?

I'll take your old clk seat.

GTP: tissimo
Psn: tissimo
Car: Merc
Car#: ?
Country/time zone: USA Est

GTP: OwensRacing
Psn: OwensRacing
Car: Viper still need to see the list and specs
Car#: 91 or 27 if it can be changed.
Country/time zone: USA EST

Are you really giving out that simulator? That thing is worth more than $500!! You better not be tricking us... :)
I'm not giving it away, GT Omega is our title sponsor for this season and they agreed to give one of their simulators to thi season's champion.

If the D1 Golders in the registry come over here, it's pretty much all over for us mortals.

(when can we pick?)

I assume all the cars are pretty even, or is further testing still needed?
The cars are pretty even, there are some tweaking yet to be done to the specs of the #51 Viper as it is faster than the #91, the final specs for it should be at 571hp/1150kg.

Whats up Jav? Been gone a while and missed out on season 2. :grumpy: Anyway, Your series are always put together well and always turn out to be fun. I'd like to sign up for season 3 and I need to include someone else also. Pretty sure you know him. For some reason he doesnt post here anymore. haha.

Gtp- FlyinHawaiian77
Psn - FlyinHawaiian77
Car- ??
Car# 77
Time zone- EST

Gtp- MitchZ06
Psn - MitchZ06
Car-??
Car# ??
Time zone- AUS
Lol!! Welcome back man! Added you, but unfourtunately I can't add Mitch, have already been warned about that. You need to be a GTP member to participate on the series. Out of my hands now.

Does the first race of the season start at SPA?
Yes the first race and the last race with a 2hr enduro.

Drivers list updated!

Last edited:
Jav
The cars are pretty even, there are some tweaking yet to be done to the specs of the #51 Viper as it is faster than the #91, the final specs for it should be at 571hp/1150kg.

Really, they're not the same? I will have to test that, lol. I'm pretty sure all my tests have been with #91, but dont remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back