GTPFIA Touring Car World Cup Round 1 4/4/12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jav
  • 591 comments
  • 29,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
👍 To EVO getting 10hp raise!
I'll take more power, or less weight'
 
Well Jav,
This TC season is/was balanced.I even felt that the tracks were going to be a factor . Only factors that u cant predict is driver-car compatibility,tunning skills,effects of no tire ware,driver skill & a lot of little things.
Sum it up,its the same as all the other seasons.Dominant cars,drivers,better tunners,limitations,crashes & fustration.
Also, I'm no stranger 2 the Integra.Hosted a RaceMod Series with it once. Learned a lot about FF's. Felt like fate when i picked it.Couple that with its advantage on straight & u have a prepared driver(except 4 GrandeValley) If mor weight is added; I'll do my best to handle it.But have 2 say my connection problem IS MY ADDED WEIGHT factor. lol
1 suggestion 4 future TC racing is a same make race were there's a different car 4 each different trak(to keep it fresh).FF at Laguna 1 day 4wd at Monza the next week etc.etc.
 
Last edited:
I'm at 1:17's @ deep forest' | P1 session
I hit 1:16's @ deep forest | P2 session
 
Last edited:
Guys from tonight's race on the Evo RM's weight will be reduced to 1100Kg with 325HP.
 
Yo mates any rooms up?
 
Jav, could you please share last race's track on GTPFIA? Or add me by tonight's race so I can download it from your profile.


PS: Still waiting on a decision regarding my protest.
 
Im going to miss tonights again, lol. Busy Busy.
 
I guess I'll be getting online here in about a half hour. Get a little testing in before we start.
 
Hi guys. Just got in from outside. Kids are showering. Got food cooking. Most likely be 8:30 before I get in my seat.

I'll check on the room and see where you guys are at by then. Don't wait on me. As my time is always tentative when dealing with kids and bed time. LoL
 
The race should have started ages ago it's coming almost 1 in the morning....
 
That was pretty fun, car was kinda loose but I liked the steering feel. Good races though, just tried to play it safe, but I ended up smacking the wall on race 2. Oh well.
 
i just want to thank all of u 4 leting me run so late in the season might skip next race dont want to get in the way of any of your guys points fight, so good luck to all had great fun tonite with not that much seat time in s2000 guess things went ok 4 me....
 
i just want to thank all of u 4 leting me run so late in the season might skip next race dont want to get in the way of any of your guys points fight, so good luck to all had great fun tonite with not that much seat time in s2000 guess things went ok 4 me....

Join us next week!!! Dont be afraid do shake things up; we always like to see fast fresh faces!

By the way, feel free to join us for our next season in GT2 cars here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=251174
 
Good racing last night guys really enjoyed it 👍:)
 
Good racing last night guys really enjoyed it 👍:)

Very enjoyable racing.

This goes out to Yeratel84. In the turn befor the little tunnel on lap 2, I taped your rear buper a bit and it made you go a bit wide. It was some very close racing between you Jav and I in that corner. I do apologise and I know we talked about it for a bit i Taolungs lounge, but I own up to my driving mishaps. I will take my penalties for the rear bumper tap. 👍:)
 
Join us next week!!! Dont be afraid do shake things up; we always like to see fast fresh faces!

By the way, feel free to join us for our next season in GT2 cars here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=251174

Hold on Voloci , plc is right .His stepping in late in season can take points/position away.Like 1st race did when he got second
GT2 is coming like u said.
Don't know my standings.But need all the points i can get.
Thanx 4 understanding Plc.
 
Last edited:
Hey Jav,
Really like the new track you made for the last race. It's going to be a fun one. 👍 :)
 
Hey Jav,
Really like the new track you made for the last race. It's going to be a fun one. 👍 :)

I second that 👍

By the way, sent protest number 2 to Jav, (not, its not about you TnT), even though I'm still waiting on an answer to the first one. Let's see how it goes...
 
Holy crap, this is going to be a good race night next week! We have a 4 man battle for the championship with a spread of only 7 points! Yeratel is leading the way on sheer consistency, plus a win. In fact the top four each have at least a win to their name! This is going to be good!

GTPFIARd10Unofficial.png
 
Holy crap, this is going to be a good race night next week! We have a 4 man battle for the championship with a spread of only 7 points! Yeratel is leading the way on sheer consistency, plus a win. In fact the top four each have at least a win to their name! This is going to be good!

GTPFIARd10Unofficial.png

We have got to do another season of this Touring car Series. More car choices next season. :)
 
VELOCI_2NR
Holy crap, this is going to be a good race night next week! We have a 4 man battle for the championship with a spread of only 7 points! Yeratel is leading the way on sheer consistency, plus a win. In fact the top four each have at least a win to their name! This is going to be good!

Wow that's close man
 
I guess I'm leading the missed races pack'


@ all-
How did you guys get the new track, Jav doesn't have it on the gtpfia acct?
I need 2 practice mane'
 
I guess I'm leading the missed races pack'


@ all-
How did you guys get the new track, Jav doesn't have it on the gtpfia acct?
I need 2 practice mane'

I'll put it on my share list tonight :)

Hey, i missed two races as well!!!
 
Veloci in your case it doesn't matter, you almost pased me in the ICGTC series with only a couple of starts. Plus I check your your corner speed at Deep Forest, and you where anywhere from 10 to 15 even 20 mph faster than everyone else in the last 2 turns, so I now know what to be working on for future races. I believe you where taking the 2nd to last turn at 125mph while I was walking up the track at 106 to 109 mph in the evo'
 
Jav, could you please give me (us) an answer before the seasons's last race?

I would really like to see the situation handled before the race, as to not create any doubts about the veracity of season's final standings.
 
Hey joe will u be on tonite I would like to get some time on track aswell
 
Hey joe will u be on tonite I would like to get some time on track aswell

What track we racing on mate?
 
Touring car park. It's Jav's self-made track. If he's not sharing it for whatever reason, I'm sharing it as well.

Look for 1:24-1:25 lap times for comparison
 
Cool..
 
Last edited:
Hey joe will u be on tonite I would like to get some time on track aswell

Signing on now @ 11:00pm PST
I have the track uploaded
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back