GTPFIA Touring Car World Cup Round 1 4/4/12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jav
  • 591 comments
  • 29,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are giving away some serious free points. hopefully some of you guys can make it by then'
 
"Happy Race Day" all. Can't wait for 5pm PST to get here.
I would like to thank everyone for putting up some good info for toe in and toe out. 👍

Hey Tao, sounds like you need more than just some cream for them worms. lol
 
can anyone tell me what track we are racing at
 
I'm heading home from work right now, I'm looking to get to my playstation at around 5:30pm pst. Try to stall if you can?
 
Well that stinks. Company stops and I get something shoved in my face. Only positive is I didn't wreck anyone when I couldn't see and wrecked myself.

Ugggggh honestly bout to give up on this night. Car is stupid slow and well seems I'm always crunching to make race.

EDIT:

I an sorry to say but that was my last race here. Just not working out. Good luck guys.
 
Last edited:
is there another race yet to run, or are we done for the night? i just got home and ill boot up if we got another race :P
 
VELOCI_2NR
is there another race yet to run, or are we done for the night? i just got home and ill boot up if we got another race :P

Both over now.

Ronin got the double win.
 
let me guess, he had the fastest car tonight too? Seems to work like that, i noticed in this series.
 
VELOCI_2NR
let me guess, he had the fastest car tonight too? Seems to work like that, i noticed in this series.

In race one he had fastest lap. Not sure about race 2. I assume so. He was hooked up tonight.
 
Last edited:
The cars are all over the place. Same with some of the drivers. I just quit the 2nd race. I got rammed and had serious damage. I have a funeral to go to tomorrow anyway so I had to go get prepared. I'll keep trying this series out. Hopefully some upcoming tracks will be more competitive and a bit wider so people aren't bunched together.
 
Want 2 point out lucky2gun's grass cutting was complete horse crap in 2nd race. Especially when not yielding his position to Ronin after doing so. No excuse.If your not willing to respect the other racers efforts.U shouldn't bother.
 
2nd, Ronin's win in the 2nd race came at a cost to Sin,Freshseth & Yeretel when he tapped Sin setting off a reaction. His aggressive style has rubbed to many bumpers and doors.He's failing to see others. I only point this out because when he caught up to Jav in first he managed to avoid jav as not to hit him.I wonder why he can't manage that driving skill with others?
 
Last edited:
Ronin, u clearly had the right stuff @ Suzuka.Enough to avoid others & still hav a spot on podium. Like Yeratel did in the first race.He came bak from losing control in 1st & finish from 9th to 3rd in less then 26 laps in a dominant car.Think about it.
Next week should be funner!
 
Last edited:
In race one he had fastest lap. Not sure about race 2. I assume so. He was hooked up tonight.

Who had fastest lap? WOW Tao you like posted 3 times in a row....

@Jav thnakyou man
 
Who had fastest lap? WOW Tao you like posted 3 times in a row....

@Jav thnakyou man
It s easier to make short statements.Lots 2 say & easier 2 read.
I'm betting on Ronin 4 best time.In quali & faster in race. Just 4got them now.
 
Toyota, Did'nt u pick the CR-Z car.Yeratel is proving that carz worth! U might hav been up ther in points with him. were u been?
 
Tao
Thers so much talk about TOES you'd think some of us have a foot fettish.
I on the other hand have a fungus on my toes.Its getting better as long as I keep appling the cream my fine female doctor prescribed.
I've induced ringworm so that i have a reason to see her again. I like it when she applies the cream.She so good at it.
Hope this helps some of u's in setting up yur cars good luk :D

Was Jav the only 1 who read this? This is the funniest thing I've ever written on here.That & The Save A Cone Foundation's (S.A.C.T.) plead for donations letter i sent some of you way bak wen.Wich by the way is still taking donations :D
 
Last edited:
JAV,
I'd noticed that u'r allowing Freshseth to use IS 200(if thats right) in nex race.This will be a 3rd or 2nd change 4him? And are we allowed more than 1 or 2 changes.Not clear. We should be limited to what u suggested. Please fill me in
 
Tao
Toyota, Did'nt u pick the CR-Z car.Yeratel is proving that carz worth! U might hav been up ther in points with him. were u been?

I couldn't race in this because i was swimming in the morning about 12ish which i need a good sleep for but i will stick it out 👍:)
 
I'm out guys, BMW is free now, Good luck for the rest of the season 👍

See you in the GT World Cup :sly:
 
Tao
2nd, Ronin's win in the 2nd race came at a cost to Sin,Freshseth & Yeretel when he tapped Sin setting off a reaction. His aggressive style has rubbed to many bumpers and doors.He's failing to see others. I only point this out because when he caught up to Jav in first he managed to avoid jav as not to hit him.I wonder why he can't manage that driving skill with others?

I already sent a protest to Jav. Let's see what comes out of this.

Tao
I'm betting on Ronin 4 best time.In quali & faster in race. Just 4got them now.

Ronin got fastest lap in both races. I got the pole on 51.341s.

Tao
JAV,
I'd noticed that u'r allowing Freshseth to use IS 200(if thats right) in nex race.This will be a 3rd or 2nd change 4him? And are we allowed more than 1 or 2 changes.Not clear. We should be limited to what u suggested. Please fill me in

I believe this would be his 1st change, given that he swapped the CR-Z for the IS-F before the season opener.
What I don't think is right is he changing to a car that isn't on the roster, specially when there are still some available, namely the BMW, the Evo X TC and also the Atenza Touring Car.
 
I'm out guys, BMW is free now, Good luck for the rest of the season 👍

See you in the GT World Cup :sly:

See you pipi When does it start do you know?
 
Sorry to everyone if I ruined your race, I do not ever want to do that. This game has lots of lag and sometimes I misjudge a passing attempt. Sorry Tao for ramming you a little but there was no way I was gonna make a pass on you at the end of the straight. I feel the RSX is almost impassable in a race due to it's top speed, atleast by me anyway. The reason I raced Jav clean was because he is an excellent racer, he allowed just enough room to keep our battle going while not getting erratic, iracing must really help.
 
Sorry to everyone if I ruined your race, I do not ever want to do that. This game has lots of lag and sometimes I misjudge a passing attempt. Sorry Tao for ramming you a little but there was no way I was gonna make a pass on you at the end of the straight. I feel the RSX is almost impassable in a race due to it's top speed, atleast by me anyway. The reason I raced Jav clean was because he is an excellent racer, he allowed just enough room to keep our battle going while not getting erratic, iracing must really help.

Yea me and Jav had it out too for a couple of laps there, fun stuff! Looks like the points standings should have a complex turn out also'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back