GTPFIA Touring Car World Cup Round 1 4/4/12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jav
  • 591 comments
  • 29,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out guys, BMW is free now, Good luck for the rest of the season 👍

See you in the GT World Cup :sly:

No! Pipi! 2 more races! Anybody Know CPR! Toyota help! Somebody! I need 500cc's of Adrenalin STAT! We need to jump start his heart! We're losing him!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
He was a brave soul,fought hard in 1st race,lost control in last turn.This is what i'll tell his son little Pipi.:(
 
Well that stinks. Company stops and I get something shoved in my face. Only positive is I didn't wreck anyone when I couldn't see and wrecked myself.

Ugggggh honestly bout to give up on this night. Car is stupid slow and well seems I'm always crunching to make race.

EDIT:

I an sorry to say but that was my last race here. Just not working out. Good luck guys.

Another 1 !? No! wake up OWENS i'm not letting u die.Your the reason why i became a racer! God, some1, not again.:(
 
Tao
No! Pipi! 2 more races! Anybody Know CPR! Toyota help! Somebody! I need 500cc's of Adrenalin STAT! We need to jump start his heart! We're losing him!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
He was a brave soul,fought hard in 1st race,lost control in last turn.This is what i'll tell his son little Pipi.:(

Loool, No Men, you guys don't lose me, its just this champ, i'm not agree with the specs, so i'm out :)

you found me in World GT :sly:
 
Last edited:
Tao
Another 1 !? No! wake up OWENS i'm not letting u die.Your the reason why i became a racer! God, some1, not again.:(

Honestly, I don't like not having a chance at winning. After the spec change the Evo isn't even a contender for top 10. LoL not fun. When things are not fun relative to gaming. It's time to move on.
 
Tao
JAV,
I'd noticed that u'r allowing Freshseth to use IS 200(if thats right) in nex race.This will be a 3rd or 2nd change 4him? And are we allowed more than 1 or 2 changes.Not clear. We should be limited to what u suggested. Please fill me in

If you pay close attention, Jav said that he was considering that car before. There's cars that're being used that aren't on the list. The BMW comes to mind. Some cars are just better than others even at the same weight and power. The Mazda 6 touring car is pathetic at 305hp 1140kg. The CRZ is awesome. I just didn't want to use it because it's FWD and in the beginning Jav said it would get cut back. Obviously it didn't affect it much.
 
all I know is i got wrecked a couple of times and I'm getting tired of getting wrecked for giving someone else room, so with that being said I will start racing as I'm being raced you race me clean I will do the same bump me I will bump you back twice as hard thanx for the dents
 
i could not find the room u guys were racing in do i need to add a private room to friends list or what please little help here guys just want to race with you all help me out
 
i could not find the room u guys were racing in do i need to add a private room to friends list or what please little help here guys just want to race with you all help me out

just piggy-back off of me when you see me online join the room I'm in
 
joetruckv8
just piggy-back off of me when you see me online join the room I'm in

I think he still needs to add GTPFIA to his friends list?
 
tissimo
I think he still needs to add GTPFIA to his friends list?

Na, just go into the community tab in the gt life screen, click on Joe, and join the room he is in....

That's how I join all the races
 
i could not find the room u guys were racing in do i need to add a private room to friends list or what please little help here guys just want to race with you all help me out

Send a friend request to GTPFIA
 
Honestly, I don't like not having a chance at winning. After the spec change the Evo isn't even a contender for top 10. LoL not fun. When things are not fun relative to gaming. It's time to move on.

How do think i felt 1st,2nd & 3rd seasons of FIA? Jav knows how many times i nearly cut my season short with connection problems,glitches & crashes.And I found out why i keep coming bak 4 mor.
IT'S THE LOVE man! The love. Not just 4 racing but 4 my father,mother,sister,brther.The mailman who hands u yur mail,opened! The foreigner who mows yur lawn,then charges u $5 buks after u told him not to. My neighbor who still hasn't returned my lawnmower in 2month. l race 4 them.And i'll race 4u & Pipi too nex week.
In the end, this really isn't about yur chances @ winning but mor about the love u didn't get as a child. Am i right?
So then, i give u a big hug brother & Pipi too. I race 4 u guys!! next week !!!
Thats how I roll!!!
 
Last edited:
Tao
How do think i felt 1st,2nd & 3rd seasons of FIA? Jav knows how many times i nearly cut my season short with connection problems,glitches & crashes.And I found out why i keep coming bak 4 mor.
IT'S THE LOVE man! The love. Not just 4 racing but 4 my father,mother,sister,brther.The mailman who hands u yur mail,opened! The foreigner who mows yur lawn,then charges u $5 buks after u told him not to. My neighbor who still hasn't returned my lawnmower in 2month. l race 4 them.And i'll race 4u & Pipi too nex week.
In the end, this really isn't about yur chances @ winning but mor about the love u didn't get as a child. Am i right?
So then, i give u a big hug brother & Pipi too. I race 4 u guys!! next week !!!
Thats how I roll!!!

👍

I'll be racing no matter if I come in last place!
I welcome all challenges!
 
👍

I'll be racing no matter if I come in last place!
I welcome all challenges!

That's the way to say it Joe 👍
 
all I know is i got wrecked a couple of times and I'm getting tired of getting wrecked for giving someone else room, so with that being said I will start racing as I'm being raced you race me clean I will do the same bump me I will bump you back twice as hard thanx for the dents

Lucky I really don't see what you're complaining about. I've watched the replay twice and every possition you lost was of your own doing after going for a low percentage move on the outside or just plain going wide on your own at T1. The only close incident I saw was lap 18 when you went for the inside on T1 and made contact with Seth, and quite frankly I don't see any wrong doing on his part, he gave you all the room on the track and the slight tap was unfourtunate but didn't slow you down at all and I didn't see any violation or intentional wrecking on his part. So please if you had a bad race do not acuse the other drivers of wrecking you or ruining your race.
Corner cutting or intentional wrecking will not be tolerated in this league. So your results from Race 2 on Suzuka will be nuled and you will be placed in probation for the next 2 races.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I've been trying to keep the racing as close as possible without upsetting the balance too bad, please tell me what's the biggest problem? Is it the WRX TC? Or are the cars so bad that drastic meassures are needed? Please give me possitive feedback here, don't just say the cars are all wrong that really doesn't help. My next move here is giving the Impreza TC an additional 40Kgs and if that doesn't work more will be done, please some feedback is appreciated.

Edit: Race 1 and 2 Suzuka results:
1.jpg

2.jpg


Loking at the times from race 2 I can see the EvoX is the only car really needing help here, the rest seem pretty close to me...
 
Last edited:
TNT can i add ou again your nice to talk to?please

Yes toyotsupra I would like to add you again if you want to. :)
You can send a friend request this weekend or I will send one to you when I get a chance to sign on. Wife want my time on the weekends untill the new season starts up again on Sunday nights. I can only sign on to get my daily 200%.
Thank you for wanting to add me again. :)
 
IT's ok mate it's nice to talk to you from someone over seas :)
 
Jav
Guys I've been trying to keep the racing as close as possible without upsetting the balance too bad, please tell me what's the biggest problem? Is it the WRX TC? Or are the cars so bad that drastic meassures are needed? Please give me possitive feedback here, don't just say the cars are all wrong that really doesn't help. My next move here is giving the Impreza TC an additional 40Kgs and if that doesn't work more will be done, please some feedback is appreciated.

Jav, I don't think messing with the Impreza TC is the way to go, I think this was just a case of it being well suited for Suzuka East, like the CR-Z was for Grand Valley East.
As for the Evo, I think you should restore the 10hp you took after Nurburgring, or maybe take some of its weight...
 
I look forward to racing with you Yeratel :tup
 
I think a lot of this unevenness is stemming from not having tire wear. When you delete tire management from the roster of things the driver has to cope with, you allow for a lot harder and sometimes more reckless driving. Not having tire wear also changes the balance of the cars themselves giving an extreme advantage to the AWDs and some advantage to the FFs. Removing tire wear also allows for a more aggressive set up to make the car bite in the corners, which would accelerate tire wear if it were on, but since it's not, all it does is help the car's speed.

That being said, this season is drawing to a close, so that drastic of a change would be best left to a second season of these cars. Your best bet of things to do is let things play out, remove some weight from the Evo IX (more HP might be too much as we already saw), and see what happens.

I think we are seeing a dominance of specific cars that suit the track and since we dont have tire wear, the fastest car outright on the track wins (barring driver error). No strategy is involved in the slightest.
 
Also got to understand the time the race starts relative to my responsibilities.

racing for starts at 7pm to 8pm. We qualify from around 8:30 or 9. Races over 9:30-10pm


My kids bed time is 8:30-9pm. The schedule had us starting at 8pm. Which we be done by 9:15. At latest. Which I can deal with my kids being bed at 9:30pm. Any later and they are tired the next day. Not as productive in school.


So it's a combo of things really.










My spec idea-

Evo IX 335. Honestly the car was only fast at Nurb cause the TQ and AWD to get out turns. ask Tiss. He knows it was really one and down to my exit speed.
Evo X 325 and wt break
Bump up RWD cars. Some need 10hp. Some need 5hp

FF seem close.

Leave Scoobies be.
Maybe the older RM needs adjust. Prob it's wt.

The TC may be good with 10hp and add some more wt to remove some of its handling superiority. LoL


It's such a good car. I'd actually say dump all others and run one make Impreza TC's
 
The IS-F drives good, it's just slow on the straights. I kept up pretty good at Suzuka because of the good cornering, but it wasn't enough to get me out of the 52's. With the other IS-200, I was doing about the same times, mid to high 52's.
 
The IS-F drives good, it's just slow on the straights. I kept up pretty good at Suzuka because of the good cornering, but it wasn't enough to get me out of the 52's. With the other IS-200, I was doing about the same times, mid to high 52's.

Quit your griping, dude. All I hear from you is complaints. YOUR CAR IS NOT SLOW!!! I'm not gonna say you are a slow driver, but you and that car do not gel.

Just for ****s and giggles I took the car to suzuka east and ran a quick 5 lap session to shake down the car. Afterwards I was going to go for a quick time. Decided though, I didnt need more laps to prove my point.

First lap I ran was a 51.665. No practice on the track in the car, I didnt even race it this week. This was my second lap ever in the car on this track.

Lap 3 was a 51.337, which I think was faster than Ronin's race 2 fast lap.

Lap 5 was the real shocker, but I knew it was feasible; I ran a 50.944. Sub 51s in YOUR CAR!!!!

Please, for the love of god, stop your crap.

Thank you.
 
Jav, the guys from Nissan are kicking me out, and I was wondering if I could get a ride in the Lexus camp driving the ISF as a factory driver.

Would that team change be permissible for the season finale?
 
Jav, the guys from Nissan are kicking me out, and I was wondering if I could get a ride in the Lexus camp driving the ISF as a factory driver.

Would that team change be permissible for the season finale?

Go right ahead sir!
 
Hp back to the evo is fine. That thing was a turd when I drove it, surprised Owens ever won with that thing, lol. Kudos to you, sir!
 
Jav
Go right ahead sir!

Thank you. I don't know why I didn't sooner. Its over .5 quicker than my silvia everywhere and some places even a second! Might be able to give the AWDsa run for their money now :P
 
Quit your griping, dude. All I hear from you is complaints. YOUR CAR IS NOT SLOW!!! I'm not gonna say you are a slow driver, but you and that car do not gel.

Just for ****s and giggles I took the car to suzuka east and ran a quick 5 lap session to shake down the car. Afterwards I was going to go for a quick time. Decided though, I didnt need more laps to prove my point.

First lap I ran was a 51.665. No practice on the track in the car, I didnt even race it this week. This was my second lap ever in the car on this track.

Lap 3 was a 51.337, which I think was faster than Ronin's race 2 fast lap.

Lap 5 was the real shocker, but I knew it was feasible; I ran a 50.944. Sub 51s in YOUR CAR!!!!

Please, for the love of god, stop your crap.

Thank you.

First off, QFT my posts. Second, your results aren't my results. 285hp is the lowest total on the grid. It's slow on the straights. "Please for the love of God" get a life besides being my critique. I don't have a wheel or spend my days on GT5 so I don't have the opportunity to get the best out of most of these cars. I never said the car was bad either. I said it's slow on the straight. I'm not you. I don't have any fancy setups (which you stated you had one for this car earlier in this thread) or transmission tricks or a nice steering wheel. I sit in a dinner chair with my DS3. I don't get GT5's unique tuning, perhaps instead of being a braggart about how good your times are maybe you could help me out with a setup. I asked you about it before but you didn't reply. Instead you come out with posts like the one I quoted, putting words in my mouth. So how about it? Share your little setup or get off my back?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back