GTPiIC - GTP's Official iRacing Championship - Signups Open

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 139 comments

Pick four tracks you want on the calender.

• Total voters
Okay, was a good test session.

Sorry, my alarm didnt go off so I missed it. Hopefully the turnout was okay. Can you change my GTP name in the OP, you have me as drivraarror when my GTP name is just aarror. :lol: I own all the tracks except brands hatch, so I should be able to make most races.

Does session price $1 mean I need to pay $1 to enter? Sorry if thats really obvious, I havent done much hosted racing.

Also, awesome OP, it looks great!

PS. I still need a teamate guys... I have a Rothmans livery for the SRF

I think he just copied the info from the host session he paid for, that's why the price is there.

Sorry I didn't show up, I didn't log into GTPlanet this weekend.

I missed the announcement altogether, I was busy with the family. I will try next time providing a schedule or announcement of sorts.

This will be fun. I'm just missing Brands Hatch.

GTP/iRacing Name & Car Number: tiagodh/Tiago Carvalho2 #13
Car: Spec Racer Ford

Was the track list deleted? Can it be reposted or at least tell us what track is Saturday's race in?

It looks like the artwork had dissapeared.. ill have it up again tonight. I can't remember where the 1st track is!

Yeah I am sure it is Laguna. My artwork is at another house, won't have it up again until tomorrow. Sorry.

Edit: It seems to have reappeared!

Race is this Saturday right?

And I have had my iRacing name changed to reflect my real name, so if you could change my entry to aarror-Aaron Passmore that would be great. Looking forward to this.

There's a countdown timer site here: http://gt5.zqz.me/cd2/
That produces this:
img.php

When you fill in the blanks. Our WRS events rely on them all the time.

That's the time for the lobby to open, the race starts 1 hour later.

If last season's SRF races are anything to go by, mid 1:43s should be a decent race pace, that was middle/low top split. However, the winner(s) of this race won't neccesarily be the quickest driver(s), but the one who stays on the track. Really tough to do even a short race here, let alone a 1 hour race.

Latest Posts

Back