GTPlanet Community Photomode Galleries Directory

  • Thread starter Thread starter CPG Directors
  • 237 comments
  • 78,847 views


 
Same Here
1 and 3 of nike and subaru with

and
Thanks 👍
 
New thumbs for the speedy samurai entry

 
Great shots Slip!👍 I like your style.
 
Please replace:

#1 with


#3 with


and #4 with..

 
2, 4 and 5 with



thanks
(this kinda sucks, I have to update my first post, change the title, change my sig, andupdate here.)
 




Replace #2 ans #5 of my previews, si vous plait.

New header:
 
Why didnt my thumbnails get updated?
I posted them on post #99
 
Thank you, although by this time i have more updates.
But i'll save it for tommorow or until I get a whole new set of thumbnails.
 
I,m going to update my link next week mate.
 
ryobannergtp7bz.jpg



Ryosuke_Gunma's Gallery
 


_____________________________​

New images, they now lead to their respective sets, not the individual image :)
 
Doh! Here I was thinking I found a shortcut.

Fixed, sorry about that, and thanks for pointing it out Spyker!
 
I will be given you guys a job soon. just waiting to my gallery to be more famous.
 
I havn't updated this in a long time, and thought it was time for some new thumbs.

img00089ri.th.jpg


Thanks
 
How big are the banners? I'll make one today. For some reason it looks like my gallery always gets the least amount of views or comments. :(
 
Hmm maybe I need a gaudy link like yours. :p
 
Back