just PM me your pic and the gallery title
for the best result, let me know how you like it done

banner0lj.jpg

Slick6's Album of Photos

franz
I can help anyone who needs help for the header graphic
just PM me your pic and the gallery title
for the best result, let me know how you like it done

Yeah, I wouldn't mind either. If anyone needs help, just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Christ, I just noticed how bland my banner looks. :yuck:

as with tabs and franz, i'm happy to help out, pm and i'll do what i can.

just a quick question but if we are making a directory, is this gonna be a sticky?

probably would be a good idea as it's an easy and good reference to most people for galleries that get updated regulary.

PERFECT BALANCE
Is my banner too tall?

CPG Directors
...If you want to have your gallery listed here, just make a graphic with your name somewhere on it (no bigger than 700*150), post it, and five pics from your gallery(along with a link to your gallery)...

Yours is 719x199.

You have multiple options.
Either edit your original post and replace your old header image with your new one or just make a new post containing your new header image. Whatever you decide to do make sure that you say that you want it changed in your post so that we can see it. Don't change your image without letting anyone know about it.
smile.gif

@PERFECT BALANCE
If you want us to add your gallery you will have to resize your header image first. Right now it's too big.

Banner:

sorry but I´m not able to link my gallery...?! only link i have is in my signature... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

My banner is horrible. If anyone gets any free time, hook me up with something. Otherwise, the narrow Evo banner stays. Thus is the extent of my Photoshop skill.

Lando ... you can try to take some new pictures that less focus on the car
so when you crop it to banner size, the car isn't chopped
unless you want to try something like JFM's banner

Someone deleted my gallery when they were updating. :odd: I will inflict great pain upon you. Either that or i'll just fix it later. It gave me a good laugh though. :lol:

Back