GTPlanet Fantasy Football League '09 - Speedy Samurai Wins!!!

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...there are soooo many reasons why I should have won that game.

Hows this for some numbers

In scoring I have....

#1 WR Reggie Wayne
#1 RB Adrian Peterson
#1 TE Vernon Davis (now that Daniels is out)
#2 K Ryan Longwell
#17 QB Mark Sanchez

I will never take the QB position for granted again. :grumpy:

Too bad they don't give points for hot dogs.

Football games can last a few hours. Sometimes you just get hungry.

Should have grabbed a Snickers and sent that hunger to Germany.

All the veterans just sneak in the food during half-time...that's really the only difference.

I've decided that my team is going to win-out the rest of this season. I'm tired of having the most points scored but still being 4-4, everybody has their best week against me.

About time my team stopped sucking and started producing. It's still not putting up the numbers like I want it too though.

My defense let me down and who knew Greg Olsen would outscore Dallas Clark. I left 13 points on the bench...

I left so many points on the bench this week. Who woulda guessed Cassel had over 20 points yesterday.. And it looks like I should've but Reggie Bush in instead of Mike Bell, even though it would be a small impact. I hope Hines Ward puts up some numbers tonight.

We certainly have an epic low scoring battle at the moment. I'm not feeling confident at the moment that I will keep my lead.

Wow. Talk about winning by a nose.

Wow, my team was only projected to get 90 points, they wound up with 120. It's about time D.Williams had a breakout game.

The Steelers defense looks like it's going to pull off this win for me tonight, unless they have a huge collapse here at the end of the 4th quarter. A win will put my team in its rightful place in the top 3.

sincerely
RATS OFF TO YA

FK, why still have Cooley in your line up? Is this a similar Home-Away experiment?

FK, why still have Cooley in your line up? Is this a similar Home-Away experiment?
This is a, thanks for reminding me to fix my team before I go out or town tonight thing.

My QB woes continue with a fine 2.92 from Alex Smith last night. It looks like its time I find a QB worthy of a trade.

My QB woes continue with a fine 2.92 from Alex Smith last night. It looks like its time I find a QB worthy of a trade.

I don't see where the problem with Smith is, he seems to be great for the team.

My team that is. Really, last night had to be the worst showing of NFL QB's I've ever seen. Fantasy wise they scored like 5 points combined.

With the 6 vikings playing between the two of us, how do you handle a week like this?

With the 6 vikings playing between the two of us, how do you handle a week like this?
Hope that Favre throws a lot to Harvin and Peterson does his normal fumble fest that he does when playing the Lions.

Glad I came out on top of our toss up of a match. I still at least have a shot of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Damn, another loss for me. The flu really upset Marques Colston's game and he only delivered .30 points for me. I figured he'd at least produce more than that.

Hope that Favre throws a lot to Harvin and Peterson does his normal fumble fest that he does when playing the Lions.

Glad I came out on top of our toss up of a match. I still at least have a shot of the playoffs.

ugh....again. What a frustrating season its been. It's a same that I can't take advantage of AP on my team.

Would've won too if it weren't for that pesky Chris Johnson.

Nice! 1st overall in points scored, and now 1st overall in the standings as well.

I'm having some RB troubles in my other league with Tim Hightower apparently losing more and more carries to Wells now. I just dropped McFadden and added Justin Forsett so we'll see how that works out.

I doubt my lineup will change much in this league...I'm pretty happy with it as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back