GTPlanet Fantasy Football League '09 - Speedy Samurai Wins!!!

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I think it's safe to say I'm the least deserving finalist in the history of fantasy football. :dunce:

This week is going to be awesome!

You have the two guys with the top records, the top 2 seeds, going head-to-head for the championship!

This is what it's all about, baby!

:mad:

You guys have no idea how close I came to picking up Atlanta's D. Ah well, I never really deserved to be in the final anyway. Congrats to Speedy!

And the final standings are:

1st
The Stiff-arms - Speedy Samurai
2nd
Cocky's Caravan - Studentdriver
3rd
Shovel Bums - Joey D

Congrats to Speedy Samurai.

Thanks again for playing guys. It is always nice to have that one league where I can just play for fun.

For those with your favorite teams in the real playoffs, enjoy cheering for just one team. I'm going to be watching college basketball.

Well done speedy! As you know I usually pony up for some gifts from the GTP store to the winner of the league. My current Jobless condition will delay me hooking the champ up. I will make good to you as soon as I get some cash coming in.

Thanks everyone!

I was worried right at the start when I had to draft in the middle of the pack but my strategy worked somehow (that and adding some hot players from the waiver wire). I really had a great time this year and there were some excellent matchups some weeks.

I don't need any prize of some kind (especially considering many people's job situations), I just need your undivided adulation. ;)

So, it's getting to be that time.

If you're too busy this year, I can take over running the league, FK.

Otherwise, who's interested?

So, it's getting to be that time.

If you're too busy this year, I can take over running the league, FK.

Otherwise, who's interested?
Not too busy, just lazy. I meant to set it up over the weekend, but family from out of town came down at the last minute.

Cool! Fantasy football is easily my fav thing about fall. Hopefully I'll do better this year.

OK, the new league is setup and everyone who participated last year should get an invite to your account that you signed up with.

I will give it a couple of days before starting a new thread so that no one new joins up and takes anyone's spot.

The currently listed draft day is just one I put in to fill out the league info and I will change it once everyone is in and we settle on a date.

Nice, I just joined. This is my third league already, with a few more coming probably. It's gonna be a busy fall.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but anything in the evening works for me in terms of draft time, preferably after 8PM EST.

All joined up, can't wait to start playing. I got two other leagues going this year too so it should be interesting to see how I do.

thanks for the invite FK

I joined as Shaboobalaboopy

I still owe someone on this site money.

For the draft date....umm...man i'm super free except this week. I start college late next month.

I want to be in FK but I need to do it under a different Yahoo ID then I did last year. The invite you sent me was not valid because its looking for bandjmiller03 but I need it to be brian03r1 as my user ID. mmmkay

I want to be in FK but I need to do it under a different Yahoo ID then I did last year. The invite you sent me was not valid because its looking for bandjmiller03 but I need it to be brian03r1 as my user ID. mmmkay
New invite sent. If that doesn't work let me know.

OK, the Miami Monkfish have applied for entry.

We should create a new thread for the new season. Remember, I call the Dolphins.

We should create a new thread for the new season. Remember, I call the Dolphins.
I will give it a couple of days before starting a new thread so that no one new joins up and takes anyone's spot.
I am giving it until this weekend. I'll send GTP PMs on Friday if the other five don't sign up by then.

That one worked. I am in.👍
Excellent.

I had to remember the email address I used last year. I'm all signed up though as the "Demonic Saints".👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back