GTPlanet Fantasy Football League '09 - Speedy Samurai Wins!!!

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm feeling generous today. Anyone want to trade for Ronnie Brown?

I'm going to keep working towards that 1st playoff seed this week.

I think I seriously have more talent on this 12 team league roster than I do in my other league which is only 10 teams...I wish I could always draft so well.

WTF. I thought I benched Ronnie for Mendelhall.

I'm interested in winning, not cancelling. :lol:

Again, I left 35 points on the bench this week. I hate how some of my players (ahem Romo ahem) let you think they are bouncing back and then only get 8 pts. where as my backup qb got 15 today, and my backup rb got 20. But weird thing is I have more points this week than ever I think. So I guess I did alright..

I had a great day fantasy wise, I have a giant lead and still have Moss to play. This looks to be my best week unless Moss gets shut out.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm probably going to miss the play offs this year, I almost had it this past week too. Only lost by a couple fractions of a point. Who knows though, things could go any which way this week.

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone. This has been without a doubt our best year of GTP-FFL. Everyone seems to be really in it and keeping up with their teams. The competition has been close and excellent. Thanks again.

How is this for some bench numbers this week?!?!:crazy:

At least I still managed a win with all that left for not.

Santonio Holmes...20.90
Cedric Benson......12.50
Alex Smith...........20.50
Darren Sproles.....14.30
Pierre Garcon.......13.60

total....81.80

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. At least this league wasn't like my other one. I am 2-11 in that league, but 5th or 6th (of 12) in points. I've just been trying to play spoiler, but I can't even pull that off.

Good luck to the guys in the playoffs.

I hate Larry Fitzgerald.

I would've made playoffs if it wasn't for injuries.

I would've made playoffs if it wasn't for injuries.

That happens to many of us every year. Despite My QB injuries I kept pounding the waiver until I found someone…er…never mind I just remembered that I’m starting Vince Young.

Good luck this week Max!

I didn't watch the game last night but when I saw the score I thought for sure that S. Holmes was going to have awful numbers. Thankfully he actually is 3 points better then the predicted number at 9.30.

Wow, I can't believe I made through round 1 of the playoffs. I need a miracle to get through number 1 ranked Speedy Samurai this week though.

UnoMoto and Joey continue on, but losers need to keep going as there is a losers bracket.

Just a friendly reminder from the guy sitting on the sidelines, staring at the cheerleaders.

Dammit! I made a bone-headed decision in my big money league today and started ARIAN FOSTER (That's right, Who?), because that rat Gary Kubiak said he was giving him the start today vs. a horrid rams rush defense. I started him over the likes of Tim Hightower (TD) Josh Cribbs (2 return TDs) Fred Jackson (110 yards) and Justin Forsett who is shaping up to have a good game as well. Anyway Kubiak benched him after his fumble and he never saw the field again, -1 point. Hopefully I can still survive, mostly thanks to Andre Johnson who had a huge game for me.

Our league has a 4 team playoff, I'm the first seed, and I"m playing the guy who knocked me out of the playoffs in this exact round last year. I've got to win.

Dammit! I made a bone-headed decision in my big money league today and started ARIAN FOSTER (That's right, Who?), because that rat Gary Kubiak said he was giving him the start today vs. a horrid rams rush defense. I started him over the likes of Tim Hightower (TD) Josh Cribbs (2 return TDs) Fred Jackson (110 yards) and Justin Forsett who is shaping up to have a good game as well. Anyway Kubiak benched him after his fumble and he never saw the field again, -1 point. Hopefully I can still survive, mostly thanks to Andre Johnson who had a huge game for me.

I did the same thing. I will never trust Kubiak again. He is doing more harm than good to his RB's by constantly yanking and sitting them. I wonder what would happen if the coach had to sit out the rest of a game for making a mistake....

Luckily the 0.00 from Foster didn't hurt my cause this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back