GTPlanet iRacing World Tour

• Thread starter Jav
  • 101 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know about this thread. Will definitely try to join in when I can.

I've been following the thread, but just been slacking on posting lol. Are you guys racing this saturday still? If so what time? I plan to make most of these events. Planning on racing saturday depending on the time. Still unsure as I might have some family come in town.

Same here, (I guess it helps if I check the iracing page instead of just my subscriptions :dopey: ) I'm interested but I know I will not make them all just a few but I don't know which ones

Looks very interesting as I know most of the guys are clean (and fast).
The only problem I (and European members)have is the time slot(ATM it's 1am start) so the longer races would last well into the early hours.
But that said will try to make the first race (as everything is still to be settled).

Looks very interesting as I know most of the guys are clean (and fast).
The only problem I (and European members)have is the time slot(ATM it's 1am start) so the longer races would last well into the early hours.
But that said will try to make the first race (as everything is still to be settled).

Where did you see the time listed?

Well my plans changed so I'll be able to race on saturday long as it's not too early in the day if we are still going to race.

Where did you see the time listed?

8pm EST seen in post #12 .
this might have changed as nothing seems final .
but the first race is scheduled for the 2nd.
hope it's a go because it sure sounds good ..

8pm EST seen in post #12 .
this might have changed as nothing seems final .
but the first race is scheduled for the 2nd.
hope it's a go because it sure sounds good ..

Aha, I have been looking for the starting time for a while now, it should really be in the OP.

This seems to have gone quiet though, and there hasn't been much news on it.

We can definitely race this weekend guys! With the Grand Am series racing there this week practice is available for everyone. Let me know guys!

You should probably spam the iRacing forum about this so its not like five people racing 80 minutes.

I'm probably going to miss this one as I'll be at a get together at that time, but I'll try to make as many of these as I can.

I'm in for the mclaren.

You should probably spam the iRacing forum about this so its not like five people racing 80 minutes.

This is true. Unfortunately with everyone here is such different times zones this normally turns out to be the case. Bunch of people sign up and get excited when a league or race here is brought up then when time comes nobody shows up.

We need to get a time slot in before I go spam the iRacing forums guys! One thing to keep in ming is that with the official series running the exact same event this week and the 2.4 last week participation for this event will be low...

I think for those reasons and that this is pretty much last minute we might need to scrap this race.

I think for those reasons and that this is pretty much last minute we might need to scrap this race.
Agreed, when I originally made this the official schedule wasn't out or being thought of by anyone...
Or just run the race later in the year and run a different race, or do one next week.

We can definitely do that!

JUST A SUGESTION!!

what about a race time of GMT 23:30 (EST 18:30?)
that way if races are up to 2h30m it will only be 02:00 GMT whitch isn't bad on a Saturday night(Sunday morning).

If races are as sugested 80min that would not be to late,even for an old Duffer like me.

and hopefully that would be late enough for the EST time zone to be home from work/school...

I think Jav is just now getting in on it himself, Shinya.

Ah ok, will there still be a race on tomorrow?

And I thought of a race you could add depending on when the HSV GT 500 comes out. You could do Super GT's Pokka 1000 at Suzuka with the HSV as a GT 500 and the McLaren as a GT 300 since they are GT 300 legal.

Ah ok, will there still be a race on tomorrow?

And I thought of a race you could add depending on when the HSV GT 500 comes out. You could do Super GT's Pokka 1000 at Suzuka with the HSV as a GT 500 and the McLaren as a GT 300 since they are GT 300 legal.

The Pokka 1000 is definitely on the plans, for now I think the best is just to move the Daytona race to later on the year and just run something else this weekend... Maybe a MX5 Cup/Solstice/Jetta/Mustang race and leave it open for anyone to join...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back