GTPlanet iRacing World Tour

• Thread starter Jav
  • 101 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
where? jetta, mx5, mustang, and solstice @ 0100z? correct?
Lime Rock?

I make no guarantees, but I might make it home in time for this if I'm lucky:)

So, I'm interested in joining the race but I have a question. Is it going to be a hosted race or league? I don't often do these types of racing so I'm a bit noob about this.

Ok, how does 21 GMT today sounds? That's 4pm US EST, let me know guys to set the server up!

starting tomorrow! What is the GMT start time? I do not see it listed in the race info post.
thanks.

Yeah, when is the race tomorrow?

Jav
Ok, how does 21 GMT today sounds? That's 4pm US EST, let me know guys to set the server up!

I checked back but not before the reply with the start time. After that I was so busy just goofing off in iRacing that I forgot about the race! LOL
:dunce:

I hope all went well with Round 1. Post some pics/replays/notes!
:)

Jav
Yes sir, I'm up for it! How does 20 GMT sound?

Yeah I can probably make that, but any later would be better. Depending on who else is trying to race I might could make a little earlier if need be. I have one friend of mine that wants to race as well. Need to see how many people we have because if it's only going to be like 5 or 6 of us it's going to get boring.

Anyway we might could shorten it to maybe a Daytona 250? I race right much oval, but I never race on the superspeedways like Daytona and Talladega unless I'm running for points in a league. Just too boring going full throttle the whole time.

Well, I have decided to not race this because you haven't given any information. I mean next thing it will be complaints about lack of participants, but what do you expect? You asked if a time slot was okay, some said it was and some didn't and you didn't even reply.

Enjoy the race, if it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back