GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

You can only do a custom livery when you by the car but when you do just select the racenet livery. Speaking of our club livery it needs some logos or something on it.
Ok..gonna buy my first Touring car, gonna go with the Honda unless you guys think i should go with something else.....

Wow ive got 30 wins out of 38 races so far, only really raced one random german guy that was as fast as me.

I really wish we were allowed to change our car number and rims for the racenet livery.
Would have been 28/38 if I wasn't punted off the track on the last lap twice:mad: But well done:lol: I eeked out a few victories myself yesterday but they didn't count I guess because I wasn't using the livery. I checked out the stats of the top team and it seems like they have one guy playing 24 hours/day since release:odd:

I should make it on tonight for some racing, jump in if you see me online.

@Ameer67 // Ameer67 // Ameer67 // Probably all of them except Open-Wheel // 67

Guess I'll be representing GTP for the PC side of things.

Last edited:
I see I'm listed as an unofficial member still and I've just sent my application for the third time. Maybe if it's still not coming through is there a way you could please send an invite if you can? Thanks

Would have been 28/38 if I wasn't punted off the track on the last lap twice:mad: But well done:lol: I eeked out a few victories myself yesterday but they didn't count I guess because I wasn't using the livery. I checked out the stats of the top team and it seems like they have one guy playing 24 hours/day since release:odd:

I accidently punted you off once on accident since you zoomed right in front of me a braked but i said sorry lol. The top club has like 900,000 xp which is insane.

I checked out the stats of the top team and it seems like they have one guy playing 24 hours/day since release:odd:

It's probably the dev team at Codies themselves :lol: There's also this one guy in Grid 2 leaderboards that have 1.5 million followers (that's the XP for that game) when the second best guy has only 800k.

Darn it, I may have punted you also, so sorry brother :irked:

I'm going to set up a custom cup for Touring cars soon if anyone is interested in joining. Will mainly be using the Super Utes for this session.

@Nick Skyline What do you think about starting another thread for the purpose of organizing Custom Cups? I can do it if you like, or you can do it, either one is good for me. Reserve the first 3 or 4 posts for the OP, anyone can post a Custom Cup and if it's done far enough in advance, we can link it to the 2nd post.

Had some good races with Nick tonight. We thoroughly dominated a Touring Car room with several 1,2 finishes.

Last edited:
Nick Skyline
I'd also like to invite @ITCC_Andrew and @darren200cook to join.
I'm down... MrMelancholy15

While I've got the Mic, you may feel free to ask to join RACE's club if you want.

Format: GTP_ID // PSN_ID // Racenet_ID // Disciplines // Number

ITCC_Andrew // MrMelancholy15 // NorthernSmile // Touring/street/tuner/open wheel // 51

I mainly only drive touring, sometimes street, and only my Impreza in tuner. The only time I drive open wheel (at least so far) is the Formula C.

Last edited:
Quick question...can you only choose the RaceNet/club livery for cars that you own online, you can't use them on loaner cars?

Anyone else having trouble finding the club by searching for it on Racenet? I put GTPlanet Racing and I get nothing related to GTP.

Back