GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

Picked this up yesterday and having a good time with the game so far. Want to join this club.

agentorunge // agentorunge // agentorunge // Any discipline but drift // 20

I mean, in real life. If you do something to cheat on a video game I don't take seriously, I'll put you straight in a wall.

I hate online flashbacks

If you're not flying our colours do what you want. If you've got the GTP skin on, you should remember this:
C:
You are expected to compete in a fair and honest manner. With fair and honest is meant according to the GTP online racing rules, not according to your own interpretation of fair and honest.

But you said you did just that, put him into the wall.
Because he was being a jerk to people on his microphone? Passing by corner cutting? Because I don't take GRID games overly serious? Because, I said I no longer collide with other cars in real life?

If someone is intentionally being a jerk, I'll end their race and hope they learn. And yet, probably silver and I remember our clean, fun races. Johnnypenso probably too

Edit: I don't use the GTP livery in generic playlist racing. You've seen my livery. It's orange

Because he was being a jerk to people on his microphone? Passing by corner cutting? Because I don't take GRID games overly serious? Because, I said I no longer collide with other cars in real life?

If someone is intentionally being a jerk, I'll end their race and hope they learn. And yet, probably silver and I remember our clean, fun races. Johnnypenso probably too

Edit: I don't use the GTP livery in generic playlist racing. You've seen my livery. It's orange

This is getting confusing.

This is getting confusing.

Simplified: I don't crash in real life. I don't take GRID overly seriously. I dislike jerks. Dislike causes aggressive driving. I don't use GTP livery to smash people up. I don't smash people up in Gran Turismo.

I normally join a game, get taken out, smash the guy who took me out, leave and find a clean lobby.

No one, it was just a reponse. Not my style to get revenge like that in a game. My racing-ego is not large enough for that.

Next to that you really have an attitude. Said before, don't like at all the way you behave. Just a lot of air and nothing to add.Just showing off how great and almighty you are. People kneel as well when they salut you?

Get rid of that attitude mate! It's not doing you any favor.

Last edited:
I didn't know that. Haven't played enough of the game yet to find that out. All I know is that I'm horrible at drifting, so I was throwing that out there at first.

That's OK. Would you still like to have Tuner listed as one of the disciplines you compete in?

NOTICE: I made a change to the sponsors we have on our club livery.

@Nick Skyline, will there ever be anything officially organized?

Yes, there will! :D

I will personally guarantee all of you, that there will be some kind of fun contest that either myself, or one of the managers will host next week. Most likely, I'll announce it in a separate, currently-nonexistent thread on Friday. I'd love to get it earlier than that.

Hi, I've taken the plunge and got the PS3 version. May Kaz forgive out mortal souls.

Format: GTP_ID JohnScoonsbeard// PSN_ID JohnSchoonsBeard // Racenet RiffVNR // Disciplines Touring, Endurance, Open Wheel, Tuner, Street // Number 02

I've got a previously registered Racenet membership but I've never been aware of using it for anything in other Codemasters games (other than simply registering).

See you on the track/streets.

Edit: corrected my Racenet id to RiffVNR

There is a problem meaning I can't access Racenet or online yet. Codemasters have assured me it will be fixed soon so I'll carry on playing in career mode until then. I look forward to getting online with the rest of you soon.

Last edited:
Hello dear GTP members!

I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time, but never actually joined..

Well, now I have a good reason. I would love to join the GTP clan/team on GAS. If you guys don't mind, of course. : )

Parameters are: xJankaLV/PSN:bone_deth667/racenet:xJankaLV/anything but drift/33

I will be online all evening, so add me if you want in on some custom Hot Hatch/Mini Miglia racing around some street and race tracks.

PSN - dhandes

Latest Posts

Back