GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

Is there a sister club for X360 users? I'd be supremely interested in joining if there is (and assuming that I get an internet connection soon).

If not, can someone please tell me the basics of the livery (pattern and colours), and if I get a connection soon, I'll set one up.

Is it just me or is the Clubmates leaderboard for Racenet Challenges (Touring) on RaceNet wrong? It's listing @Nick Skyline as 1st and me as Number 2.... but I'm 2 seconds quicker. Sylphide is fastest but listed as 4th.

All the other leaderboards seem to be correct.

I'm not an online player but if i would join the club, i'll be able to mix it at the leaderboards with all of you no?

Is there a way to see the leaderboards separately for each circuit? I've been looking but can't find it apart from the ones of the racenet challenges.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the Clubmates leaderboard for Racenet Challenges (Touring) on RaceNet wrong? It's listing @Nick Skyline as 1st and me as Number 2.... but I'm 2 seconds quicker. Sylphide is fastest but listed as 4th.

All the other leaderboards seem to be correct.
I should submit my application, I ran a 2:21 at Bathurst in the utes. I'm not Silver fast, but I am top 5 fast

Did a couple of RaceNet challenges and bought the 2 Minis, classic and modern. Doing the rest of the challenges, I might have enough to get a used Cat. C Touring Car.

Why am i being thrown under the bus here for being fast :lol:

Honestly the R31 i think is one of the better cars in the game. I remember doing a 1.19 at Indy road in a time attack once.

Did a non cut corner Bathurst lap and got a 2.01.374 putting me back up into 3rd, I WOULDVE BEEN FASTER IF IT WASNT FOR THAT METALLING AI. How the top guy got a 1.59 i will never know, had to have cheated or waited and drafted the AI.

Did a non cut corner Bathurst lap and got a 2.01.374 putting me back up into 3rd, I WOULDVE BEEN FASTER IF IT WASNT FOR THAT METALLING AI. How the top guy got a 1.59 i will never know, had to have cheated or waited and drafted the AI.
I thought cutting corners gave you a small penalty. Is there one they missed?

I thought cutting corners gave you a small penalty. Is there one they missed?
He means, he managed a lap without corner cutting and ran that time. Granted, I'll still dip my inside wheels over the white line going up the mountain (or down, if you're running forwards direction) but you don't get a penalty for it - make your own decision about what constitutes corner cutting.

Broke into the 2 min mark with a 2.00.93, now in 2nd...

Hiding any "David Hasselhoff" buttons on your wheel or something :lol: on mine they are very broken ;)

Turbo_Boost01.jpg

He means, he managed a lap without corner cutting and ran that time. Granted, I'll still dip my inside wheels over the white line going up the mountain (or down, if you're running forwards direction) but you don't get a penalty for it - make your own decision about what constitutes corner cutting.
I know what he means...I just wanted to know if they missed any corner cuts in the game.

I know what he means...I just wanted to know if they missed any corner cuts in the game.
Yes. I remember online, someone cut a corner and took the penalty, but it was still faster... They passed me by taking the penalty. The next lap, in the same spot, I showed my appreciation for his fair approach by turning him into the wall where he had corner cut.

Yes. I remember online, someone cut a corner and took the penalty, but it was still faster... They passed me by taking the penalty. The next lap, in the same spot, I showed my appreciation for his fair approach by turning him into the wall where he had corner cut.

...but I don't find it acceptable to intentionally collide with anyone, no matter what the reasoning is.

Oh and @Nick Skyline, add me (and probably @Imari) to that list of Steam racers.

Back