GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

@Nick Skyline
Rockmoo57 for all
Specialty:All

Come right in.

I know, I don't normally do anything like this, but...

@Toivonen: Are you interested in joining this neat little club I have going, called GTPlanet Racing? I noticed that you have a really good time on the Touring Racenet Challenge right now. Oh well, I tried... :P

Last edited:
Made GTP my active club -

I play almost every morning before work from about 6am-7am PST M-F then often late nights Friday and/or Saturday 11pm-2am

Hopefully will get a chance to race with some of you - or well watch you pull away off into the distance.

I won't be around much for the next few weeks. My Dad is here recovering from back surgery and between that and my business partner's broken leg, it doesn't leave much time for gaming!

Good news! I managed to recover my old savefile and I'm now back on track, unfortunately I had to sell all my cars because they had a ridiculous value (my Mini Cooper costed 2,800,000$ which was quite insane considering that it wasn't fully upgraded) causing my savefile to become corrupt. Not everything in this is bad, after selling all my cars I won 10,000,000$ so that gives me plenty enough to start over.

Good news! I managed to recover my old savefile and I'm now back on track, unfortunately I had to sell all my cars because they had a ridiculous value (my Mini Cooper costed 2,800,000$ which was quite insane considering that it wasn't fully upgraded) causing my savefile to become corrupt. Not everything in this is bad, after selling all my cars I won 10,000,000$ so that gives me plenty enough to start over.

Today my BMW was costing me 25k each race to repair, it was lvl 60 odd i lost tuning upgades 3 time's for some strange reason, anyway i sold it and got 10,000,000 for it.:crazy:
The crazy thing is my new standard car was quicker. :)

Last edited:
I won't be around much for the next few weeks. My Dad is here recovering from back surgery and between that and my business partner's broken leg, it doesn't leave much time for gaming!
Same here no access to my PS3 until the end of July. Gonna be hard on my GAS addiction :D

Today my BMW was costing me 25k each race to repair, it was lvl 60 odd i lost tuning upgades 3 time's for some strange reason, anyway i sold it and got 10,000,000 for it.:crazy:
The crazy thing is my new standard car was quicker. :)

Damn.. 25K per race. Were you able to even make that much per race to cover the cost?

No was only getting 10 to 15k a race, was killing my bank.

Thanks

Do you think you put 10mill into it? Sounds like a profit - maybe because the idea is that your car is "famous" so it is worth a lot, or the game is bribing you to move on to a new car/class

Thanks

Do you think you put 10mill into it? Sounds like a profit - maybe because the idea is that your car is "famous" so it is worth a lot, or the game is bribing you to move on to a new car/class

God know's how much i put into the car, the vehicle history was very good, lots of win and only a few crashes,
but 10,000,000, i wish i could make that much on a car in real life, i'd be richer than Rick Ross :lol:

I see the used cars have stats. Are these cars being sold off by other players? Really cool idea if so.

Save a spot for me, please - I'm hoping to get an internet connection by the end of the week.

prisonermonkeys // TBA // TBA // Touring, Open-Wheel, Endurance (some - depends on class), Street (some - depends on class) // #61

Last edited:
Ok let's try this again. Back from holiday and Codies have sorted out my Racenet account

GTP: JohnScoonsbeard
PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard
Racenet: RiffVNR
Speciality: All
Number: 02

My application to join on Racenet has been sent from RiffVNR

Cheers

Last edited:
I find it weird that I never see anyone of you online when playing the game. We're 40+ people in the club and no one is ever online? :odd:

I find it weird that I never see anyone of you online when playing the game. We're 40+ people in the club and no one is ever online? :odd:

The game doesn't recognize I'm a member of the club. I emailed Customer Support and was left hanging for 2 weeks.

Same when I play.. but figured that is because I normally play at 6am-7am PST and no one was on. I also played late night on a Thursday and did not see anyone either... but I have been playing Destiny Beta since Friday

Well, I'm GMT +2 and I've played this game in the afternoons, evenings and sometimes even nights and never ever is anyone online. Which imo is weird.

Left S.N.A.I.L., disbanded my team , and now I'm looking to be a part of something else.

Sent my applications just a few of minutes ago.

Azure Flare // race_emhard // AzureFlare // All // 069 (Hey, someone was going to claim that number at some point.)

Last edited:
Well, I'm GMT +2 and I've played this game in the afternoons, evenings and sometimes even nights and never ever is anyone online. Which imo is weird.
I'm in the exact same time zone of Gmt +2 and Ive never seen you online

That's weird... :odd: Is there a glitch maybe?
I check the Racenet Club members when I'm online, and it always says "offline/unavailable". This is also the case with a few members who I have on my psn list. They show online on the Xmb screen, but never online in the Racenet club.

Back