GTPlanet Racing (GRID Autosport Club)

That touring love :cheers:
I played for over 3 hours on the touring discipline today and last night with @The Stig Farmer & @Nick Skyline , I loved dvery single piece of it
You are fast, good sir.

I was, randomly, in your lobby and, every race, I finished a couple of seconds behind you. 2nd, 3rd...
You were killing, though. I enjoyed watching Your tailpipes dissapear after you had caught up to me every race (I had the most points so started 1st)

You are fast, good sir.

I was, randomly, in your lobby and, every race, I finished a couple of seconds behind you. 2nd, 3rd...
You were killing, though. I enjoyed watching Your tailpipes dissapear after you had caught up to me every race (I had the most points so started 1st)
What was your nickname? I admit that near the end I started to get pissed and rammed everyone that attacked me, I always race clean but there are always some idiots who block my way and push me to the wall.

What was your nickname? I admit that near the end I started to get pissed and rammed everyone that attacked me, I always race clean but there are always some idiots who block my way and push me to the wall.
bone_deth667 is my name. We raced 4-5 hours ago in Touring.
You passed me clean every time, there was only 1 intentional ram to some other guy (saw it from the back)

I want to be as fast as you some day. :P

Practice being smooth. I've seen wicken drive. Smoooth :)

But, @wicken, you don't have anything to do with Robbie Wickens, do you? I know, it is unlikely... But, hey.. :)

It has been a while since I raced with him, especially since he's in DTM now.

Disclaimer: I was never on track with Robbie himself, he was in a different class. But, every weekend I watched him race. I learned a lot from watching. I raced at the same track, on the same days, but never at the same moment.

Getting on topic... how do I join? Also getting rather annoyed, got wrecked and totalled in 3 straight Cat. C touring car and Ute events and now have Orange rating..

Practice being smooth. I've seen wicken drive. Smoooth :)

But, @wicken, you don't have anything to do with Robbie Wickens, do you? I know, it is unlikely... But, hey.. :)
Most of you are joining me online and I never noticed, I thought that I was playing with randoms all this time.
About Robbie Wickens, I don't know who that guy is since I don't watch DTM races, Endurance races are what I watch the most.

Most definitely up for this:-

Wolfman_UK // Wolfman_UK // HWWOLF // Touring and open wheel // 2

Number may have to change as not bought any cars yet

Hello dear GTP members!

I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time, but never actually joined..

Well, now I have a good reason. I would love to join the GTP clan/team on GAS. If you guys don't mind, of course. : )

Parameters are: xJankaLV/PSN:bone_deth667/racenet:xJankaLV/anything but drift/33
Sorry for the repeated post, but can I be in the club?

Most of you are joining me online and I never noticed, I thought that I was playing with randoms all this time.
About Robbie Wickens, I don't know who that guy is since I don't watch DTM races, Endurance races are what I watch the most.
He was big on the Canadian karting scene in the early 00's. Andrew is a karter as well. Not sure how he thought someone in Portugal would be connected to a guy in Ontario, Canada though:lol:

I have a problem with Racenet. I can log in on the Racenet website but not from within the game so can't get online at all. No idea what the problem is but I have contacted customer services.

They have advised me to keep using my main account and they will have a fix shortly.

So as before my details are in my original post

Last edited:
Finally bought a used Civic Touring Car after doing doing more RaceNet Challenges and repaired her to dull working order. I'm finally ready to take on any Cat. C touring races in online.

I'm assuming that he his using the colours and one of the preset liveries to match the Honda livery as close as he can.

Yup.... they're not perfect.... and may need some more work. I'll try getting some pics over the weekend

Latest Posts

Back