PSN / driftinziggy and driftinziggy2
Available after 7 pm M -F
Available all day SUNDAY
US CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

GTP: Ken Koios
PSN: koios1031
Availability: All day Sundays
Timezone: US Mountain Standard Time

Would love to try this out and hop in from time to time :). Work schedule permitting...

GTP(PSN) Name:
paulmac2k9 (paulmac2k9)

Days & Times:
Mon-Thurs varies on my work schedule but after 10pm GMT is a safe bet.

Sunday varied again but late night GMT is a safe bet.

GTP: Joe_Ald
PSN: Joe_Ald

Monday thru Friday- After 8:00pm EST
Sunday- After 5:00pm EST

Looking like we could do a weekly meet on Sunday's.

Now the question is what tracks.

I'm gonna say each person posts up their weekly choice and class for said track. Links for custom tracks.

Then they can be all compiled into a playlist.

Wouldn't mind each race being around ten minutes long. Utilizing say a 90 minute period. Basically we could get 8-9 races in.

These details however need to be discussed and we go with what the group wants.

GTP: harrison1476
PSN: harrison1477
I'm down for most of those days, perhaps not this Sunday though.
PST
Since I'm PST, these times work great 👍

Edit: As far as class goes I'm up for anything really. For tracks, I'd say Loop the lake (or whatever it's called) Inner GP Loop.

Last edited:
GTP: Doodle
PSN: doodlemonoply

Monday-Friday: 4pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 2pm-1am EST

On Sundays, I participate in Broughy1322's Multi-Class Endurance Championship. I also know a lot of really good custom tracks made by some friends and can suggest them when I have the time to compile them into a list.

Jumps R Us

No.
No.
No.

We are not doing Jump races as those are for scrubs.

No.
No.
No.

We are not doing Jump races as those are for scrubs.

Jump races CAN be fun, but the problem is that most of the R* verified ones are just kinda awful. Criss Cross Dock Race is the only one that comes to mind where the jumps actually work.

GTP Name: BeAsTPkRIPPER

(PSN) Name: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER

Days & Times:

• Mon-Fri 9pm-11pm & 5-11am CDT
  • Saturday & Sundays All Day Sometimes Depends on what i have plained because i go to the BMX track on Sundays at 1:30-5:00 CDT sometimes

Last edited:
Jump races CAN be fun, but the problem is that most of the R* verified ones are just kinda awful. Criss Cross Dock Race is the only one that comes to mind where the jumps actually work.
Jumps R Us is not what I would call a fun 'Race'.
Obstacle What, however, I quite enjoy.

Jumps R Us is not what I would call a fun 'Race'.
Obstacle What, however, I quite enjoy.

Both Jumps R Us and Obstacle What are both awful, IMO. Jumps R Us at least has the excuse of being one of the first races to be verified, but Obstacle What is just dull. It's just not very fun, and there's no imagination put into throwing a bunch of obstacles on the freeway like every other user-created race ever made.

Both Jumps R Us and Obstacle What are both awful, IMO. Jumps R Us at least has the excuse of being one of the first races to be verified, but Obstacle What is just dull. It's just not very fun, and there's no imagination put into throwing a bunch of obstacles on the freeway like every other user-created race ever made.
Maybe so, but at least with Obstacle What you can still call it a race. There are so many ridiculous 'races' that are solely made of near impossible jumps and ramps 800ft off the ground.

@OwensRacing - I'm on most weekends, I don't need any more wins but if you want to make up the numbers and I'm on send an invite. I'll join if I'm free.

GTP - Jay.
PSN - x-J47-x

Let's try and get together this Sunday for some racing.

I'll need 5 tracks posted up. Please pick your favorite track and post a link. I'll get them into a playlist and posted. This way we can set the laps to equal roughly ten minute races. Races need to provide plenty of track width for racing. No crazy jumps. Please use good judgment on the track you decide to recommend. Edit: please list your class choice too.

I'll start with this track:
The Highways Circuit- Super Class
http://rsg.ms/8667923

Last edited:
Shady Tree GP

I'm personally not a big fan of R* and R* verified tracks. Too many checkpoints that are poorly placed.

The track I've posted above was made by a guy named Purlic, who I've known from racing against him in Sweat Buckets (aka GuN1T123's crew from YouTube). He's got a whole load of tracks in a playlist and they're all super fun. But this one is my favorite. ;)

Surprisingly GuN1T has taught me so much about racing in this game just by following him. Man I thought I was good... but this guy is ridicuously fast!

Sports preferably. I hold the 'record' for the best sports car time here, 1:41.3ish but 1:42-1:44 is commonly run.

The best part about it is that so many sports cars can compete pretty evenly! :D Jester, Feltzer, 9F, and Massacro can all run similar times if driven correctly so some good variety is already there.

PLEASE READ

This would be cool if we have teams like we make a crew that would be your racing team and put the logo of your team on your car during the race i think that would be very interesting and you could keep track of team points and at the end of the series or season you could see who has the number 1 team. We should also have different classes like have a super series and sports series on the same tracks but like you have to race sports first and then if you like when a couple of sports series you move up to the super class.

And if we do the teams we should have team Meeting so we could talk to our teammates and see what you could do for the next race and help each other out even though you will be racing against each other or in different classes, But every team would have to have a super and sports class driver or just one but mostly have both class drivers like one of your teammates or how many members on your team they would have to have multiple drivers in each class if you have more than 2 drivers on your team

Last edited:
What time do you run the Sweat Buckets races on Sunday? Wanna be sure we get you included.

As well anyone wants to have a race meet. Just post up and let us know when your planning. Then we can all join as time allows. :)

OP has been updated with more Information. The "official" race series date and time, track, and playlist link for the week will be there.

PLEASE READ

This would be cool if we have teams like we make a crew that would be your racing team and put the logo of your team on your car during the race i think that would be very interesting and you could keep track of team points and at the end of the series or season you could see who has the number 1 team. We should also have different classes like have a super series and sports series on the same tracks but like you have to race sports first and then if you like when a couple of sports series you move up to the super class.

And if we do the teams we should have team Meeting so we could talk to our teammates and see what you good do for the next race and help each other out even though you will be racing against each other or in different classes

Sounds like lots of work to organize. LoL

However a Rally Race could be interesting.

I'm liking where this is going, would be down to have a get-together here in an hour or so, if someone from GTPL wants to send invites to a racing playlist of some sort to the crew that would be great 👍

Edit: @Doodle; You should send invites to the GTPL crew in an hour or so when I'm on and I'm sure a few more will be and do a playlist

Sounds like lots of work to organize. LoL

However a Rally Race could be interesting

No not a rally race just have like teams that have like the same car and that they race against each other they don't race like in the same car together everyone would be in there on separate car OwensRacing can we talk about this when i get home on the PS#. Because i have a lot of experience with that team stuff i have made a Motocross and Car Racing Websites that do tournaments and stuff and i could get everything for you for the part that i said would be cool in my post up there

No not a rally race just have like teams that have like the same car and that they race against each other they don't race like in the same car together everyone would be in there on separate car OwensRacing can we talk about this when i get home on the PS#. Because i have a lot of experience with that team stuff i have made a Motocross and Car Racing Websites that do tournaments and stuff and i could get everything for you for the part that i said would be cool in my post up there

I'd be down to do this kinda thing, sports/super class, and actually an Offroad series would be nice as well. I have a crew we could use, it's mine and we could use that for a team. I'd say 4 teams, 4 people per team.

harrison1476 Add me on Playstation 3. I get out of school in 20 minutes so when i get home we can talk about it and get everything going if we do do the team thing but it will have to be right when i get home cause im going to the bmx track tonight

harrison1476 Add me on Playstation 3. I get out of school in 20 minutes so when i get home we can talk about it and get everything going if we do do the team thing but it will have to be right when i get home cause im going to the bmx track tonight

Okay, more like 30 minutes but sure man.

If you guys wanna run a similar paint that's on you. However as for Crew this will be run under GTPLANET crew which will require that to be your active crew to join the racing.

And I literally left the GTPL crew last week because I never use it anymore :ouch:

If you guys wanna run a similar paint that's on you. However as for Crew this will be run under GTPLANET crew which will require that to be your active crew to join the racing.

Yeah I'm good with that, colors should be simple enough. I do think team based racing would make things a lot more interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back