GTPLANET Racing Series (GTAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm good to practice around that time, just send me an invite via crew invites on GTA.

Also, what's the coupe we should be running?

Make sure it's the 4-door Felon and not the Felon GT convertible. That version is awful.

Also I'm not gonna be on for another twenty minutes or so.

Well I have my line-up pretty well set now.

Sports; Coquette / Elegy.
Super; Entity XF
Muscle: Sabre Turbo
Coupe: Felon

So, I was racing with some guys today in my Entity and they all had Zentorno's and I beat their time by 2 seconds (at least) so maybe it was because they were randoms but I feel like the Entity (if you know how to handle it properly) is faster than the Zentorno.

Also, I raced against some guys who seemed to be pretty good (High levels as well) in my Sabre Turbo and I wrecked them when they were in Gauntlets/Pheonix.

So, for a few cars it seems like it all depends on the driver.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Edit #2: Also, I can't remember what the race was called but the one where it's Locked on the Sultan and it's based off of Gymkhana is really fun and we should probably run that one as well 👍

Best coupe to use is the 2nd gen Oracle. Faster acceleration, slightly higher top speed, and cheaper and easier to get hold of.

I'm gonna keep my Exemplar for now.

Fair do's. 👍
It's down to personal preference, I always used the F620. Then found the Oracle was faster but I didn't need it by then.
You also need to consider how much money you may have already spent for mods on your current car. The differences are not huge, but sometimes quite noticeable.

Edit #2: Also, I can't remember what the race was called but the one where it's Locked on the Sultan and it's based off of Gymkhana is really fun and we should probably run that one as well 👍
Rebel Rodeo by any chance?
For some reason searching R* Social club online gives nothing at all, no summary, no link, no map, nothing.
Yet it's in the game on the map, just south of Route 68 in Harmony.
Only way to bookmark it is to play it first.

Rebel Rodeo by any chance?
For some reason searching R* Social club online gives nothing at all, no summary, no link, no map, nothing.
Yet it's in the game on the map, just south of Route 68 in Harmony.
Only way to bookmark it is to play it first.

That would be the one 👍

Edit: @OwensRacing I may not be able to make it to the meet tonight, I'm most likely going out to dinner with my girlfriend, wish the best of luck to everyone going tonight though.

Last edited:
I'll try be there, what cars/classes we using?

Muscle I have nothing just my for fun Vigero xD. Super I have a Entity XF. Sports I have a few but is the NSX looking one allowed to race? I have a Felon saloon for a coupes :).

Muscle I have nothing just my for fun Vigero xD. Super I have a Entity XF. Sports I have a few but is the NSX looking one allowed to race? I have a Felon saloon for a coupes :).

All sports cars are allowed to race, including the OP Elegy.

The thing is I destroyed my friends in their Elegys with the Jester. I think that's it's name.

I never really liked the Elegy anyway though Gt5/6 put me off GTRs :lol:.

In about 30 mins I'll open a crew room. Please join there as I will invite all from current session when we start the racing.

Look forward to seeing you all then. APBT_FTW is the name I'll be under in PSN.

Alrighty rooms up. To join. Click pause, click x online tab, scroll down to crews and click, click x my crews, scroll to GTPlanet click x, click x on view members then join APBT_FTW. :)

Hope the races went well, I just spotted a Imponte Phoenix and am now completely satisfied 👍 Great muscle car.

Anyone still interested. We had a lack luster turn out last time. However it was fun.

So if there is interest. I got another play list of races ready and I can post up.

This could also be a impromptu thread where anyone looking to race can recruit people for the time.

Today I'll be doing a Crash up Derby and off roading style room.

Feel free to join I'll be on my "APBT_FTW" account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back