GTPlanet Racing Team is now open for business!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 668 comments
Just ran the BOSRA Practice session for the Daytona race in the C7.

Was setting lap times of high 39s, with the optimum of a 39 dead but thats with a slight mod to the base line set up so I hope for a little more, but as long as I can do it consistantly I don't mind sacrificing some time.

I'm not sure whether I'll be running with those guys or team GTPlanet.

So, as it stands...

We may have 4-5 driver for one team?

Possibly. Like I said I might end up running with Stefan and the couple guys he knows. If he's not trying to race or those other guys aren't then I'll try and figure something here out. None of the other guys here I've done team races with have logged on in 1-2 months. I would prefer to race with guys I've done 24hr races with before. Also planning on running a GT car as I've never liked the Daytona prototype.

Possibly. Like I said I might end up running with Stefan and the couple guys he knows. If he's not trying to race or those other guys aren't then I'll try and figure something here out. None of the other guys here I've done team races with have logged on in 1-2 months. I would prefer to race with guys I've done 24hr races with before. Also planning on running a GT car as I've never liked the Daytona prototype.

I've been doing testing with the Mercedes GT3 so I guess that works out... (if we were to run a B team alongside your team)

2 car team wouldn't work for me personally as i have work from 4pm - 9pm GMT. A team of 3 or 4 would work best given my work schedule.

Well, I honestly don't know of any free agents, so... you're kinda out of luck with me.

If I cannot find anyone to drive with, I will be doing this solo.

(I will be running the Mercedes BTW)

@MadRR It's getting rather late... do we even have teams yet? This is kinda getting to the point of when I'm thinking that GTP isn't going to run any teams...

Last edited:
I would like to join this IRacing league to race with you guys if possible. I'm not sure how often you guys race on there

Back