GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,734 comments
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
which is the most detailed maker, auto art is pretty detailed correct?

I'd say auto art but it's also the most expensive... Their models are cool but I like the others like Maisto too because everything works. It's mostly due to the fact that I can't build a plastic model and leave it alone.

Nick:banghead:

My list.

1. 1968 Jaguar Mark 3
  2. 1994 Dodge Viper RT-10
  3. 1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 35th Anniversery Edition ( White with blue stripes)
  4. 2000 Shelby Series 1
  5. 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty Dually, Singel Cab
  6. I preveiously owned a Ferrari F50, long time ago if I had known I wouldn't of broken it. :(
    [/list=1]

Hehe, it's in the mail as we speak, i'll probably get it next week. All the way from Hong Kong...

front34.JPG

rear32.JPG

Originally posted by PunkRock
Hehe, it's in the mail as we speak, i'll probably get it next week. All the way from Hong Kong...

Where did you order the model from?

And where have you been in the Imports Photo Thread?

Originally posted by SaleenASL
Where did you order the model from?

And where have you been in the Imports Photo Thread?

Ebay. :P

I'll check that thread in a few minutes, actually...

Wow. That's just great. If I was the sort of person to say "That is so cool!" now is when I would say it. How much was it?

Originally posted by Roo
Wow. That's just great. If I was the sort of person to say "That is so cool!" now is when I would say it. How much was it?

51$US + S&H, so around 70$ US. I don't know too many places where they sell them, and they're pretty damn rare on Ebay too!

Ebay and Exoticar are the only places I've seen it. I read/heard they stopped making it awhile ago and what's being sold by places like Exoticar are whats left of them..

Originally posted by daan
Look what I just got!

It's an Exoto model of Gilles Villeneuve 1979 Ferrari. How good is that?

Too good for me, they retail at 240$ US! But i just need one of those. It'd look so great next to my MP4/6.

Close up of the Viper
oreca1.jpg

oreca2.jpg

oreca3.jpg

It's an Autoart model

And here's a few gratuitous pics of my Exoto GT40 8)
gt40-1.jpg

gt40-2.jpg

gt40-3.jpg

I would say Exoto is the most detialed maker, but I have heard that Auto Art has good detail for the price. Here are a few pics of a few Skylines that I might pick up:
i gotta agree wit u that is some nice skylines

Here's a little insight to my Viper Collection... The Viper GTS-R GT2 has been lowered btw. :D

Have you seen it?
071103-Have you seen it.gif

Gathering of GTSs
071103-Viper GTS.gif

Viper Evolution
071103-Viper Evolution.gif

Who'd have thought it? VipFREAK is a Viper Freak!!

Nice collection :eek:

Originally posted by PunkRock

front34.JPG

rear32.JPG

i found the site where they have it but they dont have a store!

Originally posted by daan
Who'd have thought it? VipFREAK is a Viper Freak!!

Nice collection :eek:

Actually now that you've reminded me there has been several times that I thought about finding a new name :lol: btw, get your head out of the gutter man. j/k :D

Back