GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,735 comments
I actually still follow the franchise, I have full Japanese Blu-ray sets of multiple series. But other than that I have stopped collecting it's toys, I kept a few unopened expensive GFFs, that's about it.

These two arrived today along with the shelves. Schumacher ferrari '00 and Herbert Jaguar R1
20170217_193032-1.jpg

So... BBR's site has the 488 for a large sum of money.

Littlebolide has the same BBR for a smaller sum of money.

After creating an account for Littlebolide, the very same BBR is now going for an even lesser amount of money.

Preorder made.

Email Littlebolide for a further 5% discount.

Oh the happiness in the tone of this post.

edit: well ya probably don't care a whole lot, so here's some finished models by IG:

im_IG0663.jpg

im_IG0663b.jpg

There's still the gundam marker linework, but hey- there's less!

im_IG1102.jpg

im_IG1102b.jpg

im_IG1035.jpg

im_IG1035b.jpg

Those tires look gucci.

Last edited:
This reminds me, did anyone go to the Canadian auto show happening right now? There's a stand with hundreds of assorted used I think 1/18s for sale going for around 20$, their were some wellys and maistos.

Pfft only Maistos and Wellys....
You had me going for a sec.

Here are some new 1/43 cars I acquired in the past year.

Spark Mclaren Mercedes F1
Ebbro 911 turbo
Autoart Lotus Esprit Turbo
Autoart Pagani Huayra
TSM Mclaren F1
Spark 911 Club Coupe
HPI Honda RA272
HPI Toyota TS010
Autoart Skyline R34 GTR Nismo
View attachment 629030
I really want that Huayra... I don't have one yet in my collection. Was is cheap?

Pfft only Maistos and Wellys....
You had me going for a sec.
Haha I was pretty excited when I saw them from a distance but when I got close they were't autoarts or anything. Still they look nice when they're all set beside each other in rows without boxes.

I really want that Huayra... I don't have one yet in my collection. Was is cheap?
The Pagani sure is nice but I couldn't find a cheap one on ebay, they go for around 80$ CAD. It just happened to be someone was selling one locally for 50$ CAD so I jumped at it. This one is Metallic Bronze and you can see some of the sparkles when the light shines on it so I think the black with the silver stripes looks better because the paint is solid which makes it look more realistic. The silver paint doesn't look good at all, it's very grainy.

You can still buy decent 1/18 models at CIAS at the BMW and Mercedes booths. Just don't expect any deep discounts though, the Paragons are $110 before HST, Norevs are $100 and $145 for the GT Spirit models.

In my 22 years of experience at CIAS, I have never bought a single model at the show.

MSZ
You can still buy decent 1/18 models at CIAS at the BMW and Mercedes booths. Just don't expect any deep discounts though, the Paragons are $110 before HST, Norevs are $100 and $145 for the GT Spirit models.

In my 22 years of experience at CIAS, I have never bought a single model at the show.

I didn't know you could buy them but I did see a really nice 1/18 BMW M1 in orange at the BMW showcase.

MSZ

In my 2 years of experience of going, all I know is that there is entirely too many people there to take any cool photos. :lol:

Also wasn't aware of booths selling dealer models, but then again, this was back in '07 and '12.

Haven't scene any genuine ones of the Bugatti VGT but came across this unlicensed version by the name of cringe-worthy "BUGATL".

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

It's 1:32 scaled but pretty toyish.

Interested? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2627...=9045804&device=c&campaignid=738085096&crdt=0

I've seen them on ebay quite often. I considered it, but they seem....quite off. Considering the "Bugatl" on the window. :lol: I did buy an LFA from them. Didn't seem too bad, but does somewhat bug me that it had the Nurburgring wing, but no splitter/canards. MR Collections makes a legit VGT. I'm sure it's....not exactly cheap.
15319274_1180194705410877_7604619728132566722_n.jpg

15338627_1180194625410885_8220756121693924915_n.jpg

So TSM got back to me about the 1:18 Honda 2&4.... yeah they actually did.

They said that despite the fact the 1:43 is already available for purchase, they have to go through a separate approval from Honda for this one. It hasn't been canceled, but it's just pending. Also, other things take higher priority. :grumpy:

I'm honestly surprised it's just taking this long.

Back