GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,734 comments
Hello! I have some models too ^_^

These are 1\24
Mostly Bburago models. Some are from the time when they were made in Italy.
1yHY12DPm5I.jpg

The Zonda is 1\18. I don't know the scale of the Diablo and F40. They are a bit bigger than 1\24
Peugeot is 1\64 and I don't know the scale of the VW. Old models :/
lmu3bKCFXUs.jpg

xKz7qg1kAOY.jpg

Some Hot Wheels cars. The Tesla had a picture from the SpaceX launch. I kept the box =)
5JlfrKUX3qM.jpg

1\43 The two Mercedes are from the GT5 Signature Edition and GTS Collector's Edition.
N8FUGAtXvBY.jpg

Got some new 1\43 models with a Majorette VGT and Hot Wheels Skyline.
1gSyrEcRrcY.jpg

And one more 1\43...
nyZL99S9QC4.jpg

zCfoUdU6_5M.jpg

Last edited:

1.2003 BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 EB geneva showcase
2.2005 BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 EB production
3. 1994 Mitsubishi EVO ll RS(OZ alloy option)
4. 2008 Toyota Crown Hybrid S
5.1994 Honda Civic (EG8) SIR-

That's one interesting subaru impreza sti...

They are arriving and It's honestly like christmas, 27 more to go.

Last edited:
Picked up a white/gold 1/18 scale Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RS from GT Spirit to go with my Spark version in red. Overall, I really like it, though it has some issues. The wheel color bugs me the most, it's a bit too yellow rather than a proper gold. It also doesn't match the side decals. The wheel arches also seem slightly too rounded, rather than flattened out at the top.

Besides that, I quite like it. A bargain compared to the hard to find Spark version, that's for sure.
32623819557_ce93668999_b.jpg

More 1:43 have arrived, photo dump. Classic Porsche appreciation.

Reminds me so much of Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed.

Gonna start buying more 1:18's when my shelf arrives....cause i just ran out of room. But here are two recent purchase, Autoart Carerra GT(black) and Motor Max Carerra GT(silver), also bought a yellow UT 993 GT, but it's still on the way.

And another arrival of 1:43, but these were hard to find..

1975 911 turbo

2008 911 997 Speedster

1965 911 targa

1964 911 901

1974 911 Carrera RS 2.7

1984 911 Carrera 3.2

1973 911 targa

1995 911 993 4S

The lot.

In box.
http://cubeupload.com

Last edited:
More have arrived today.

Mclaren P1(powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Lamborghini Garlardo GT1(Test car) One Super Big Wang Boi.(that thing is massive...)

Porsche 959

Toyota MRS

Maserati Gransport Coupe' (my favorite maserati)

Maserati kyalami V8 BI turbo(rare variant of NA Kyalami)

Maserati Quattroporte V(timeless)

Lamborghini Huracan LP-610-4(youtube special)

I will be opening these all up eventually and taking some nice high quality photos, but these will do for now. But i hope ya'll been enjoying these updates as much i have enjoyed receiving them

Edit: just realized i took up nearly an entire page...but still have 10 more to go

Unless i buy more...💡

Last edited:
It has arrived :bowdown:
46851351464_df96c19df4_b.jpg

And went immediately back into the box because I have zero space to put it :lol: The plan is to build a 'super(hyper)car garage', but first I am to finish my Porsche garage. I'll use that one for trial and error (with lighting) so I can finish the supercar garage better. I decided to go a little bit wider than the holy trinity so it'll be: Porsche 918, McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, Lamborghini LP750-4, Pagani Huayra and Bugatti Chiron (pretty much do all the super/hypercar brands justice). The reason I bought the P1 now is because I really wanted a yellow one and simply couldn't wait :P

Thanks! I do have a few 991s, the count is as follows:

Early 911 (pre-964) – 10
964 – 5
993 – 11
996 – 9
997 – 16
991 – 10

Dang, jealous. Which 964s do you have? I saw a Mint Carrera RS peaking out in one of your pictures.

Dang, jealous. Which 964s do you have? I saw a Mint Carrera RS peaking out in one of your pictures.
I don’t have pictures readily available, but these are the 964s I have:

964 Carrera RS (Rubystone Red) - GT Spirit
964 Carrera RS (Mint Green) - Autoart
964 Carrera RS 3.8 (blue) – GT Spirit
964 Turbo 3.6 (dark blue) – GT Spirit
964 Turbo S (Amethyst) – GT Spirit

Switching away from 1:43's for a moment, want to get back into finishing this 1:18 Motormax R34(yes, mm made a R34 in the F&F tuner era, and it's extremely rare) but i have the TE37(concave) wheels now, put in the recaro seats, felt carpet, an upgraded RB26, fabricated a massive potato shooter(looks awesome) And probably gonna paint it z tune silver.

*Beside Autoart R34, Toyota aristo and Kyosho R32.*

Last edited:
> $900 from Germany back in 2015.

Keep tryin', son. :sly:
Speaking of which... Recent 36 model haul damage.

My last big bulk buy was back in 2015 when i bought 30 ebbro/kyosho ミニカ 1:43 models, it was 1,218$, got a good deal on bulk shipping with hobbyjapan.

And if you're all wondering how i afford it, i invest and day trade since 2014, own a good deal of high profit stocks.

My next buy...will be even crazier...soon as i get my shelf... i screenshot and catalog all my purchases as receits. It's for my love of cars and the hobby.

Last edited:
Lol well I have other hobbies to feed other than 1/18, such as the $300 1/10 scale Tamiya touring car I just bought. That and I need a new TV and some other crap I had been pushing off.

Speaking of which... Recent 36 model haul damage.

My last big bulk buy was back in 2015 when i bought 30 ebbro/kyosho ミニカ 1:43 models, it was 1,218$, got a good deal on bulk shipping with hobbyjapan.

And if you're all wondering how i afford it, i invest and day trade since 2014, own a good deal of high profit stocks.

My next buy...will be even crazier...soon as i get my shelf... i screenshot and catalog all my purchases as receits. It's for my love of cars and the hobby.

I have six figures of my money involved in my different types of investments, and I have once spent over $4000 on 1:18s in a month a couple of years ago, one of those models was a BBR FXXK.

I'm in my late 30s though so this is not really an accomplishment.

Last edited:
Lol well I have other hobbies to feed other than 1/18, such as the $300 1/10 scale Tamiya touring car I just bought. That and I need a new TV and some other crap I had been pushing off.

Naaaaah this is this and that is that. We all have other hobbies too.

Good try though :P

I'm pushing this hobby off to focus on the car now.

Back