GTPlanet TT Club | NonRaceCar Super Lap | Rally Car Super Lap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you used Whogirls ;) or Cranks tunes? See page 1 of this thread for tunes.) Also, feather your throttle while braking down the hill. The GSX is def the car for this one...

10 times 2.12.8xx .mistake every lap 3-4 different turn always)) if I can cut and paste all my best turns I can tease rajman score hahaha) using crank latest setup it is wonderful .problem is me)..

Thanks for responding all :)

Good to see that we were able to save this TT club and not let it die 👍

Thanks to you all :cheers:

Edit - I have my PS3 connected to my surround sound system and the audio is quite good 👍
On occassions my mate Norm and I have a bit of fun racing in his online room,( Great Fun ):lol::lol:

Norm had a mic and I didn't , so I told him I would get one ( via chat). So Target had the Turtle Beach PLa headset on sale this week for $29 and I said what the heck and bought a set. :)

Only an entry level set but " WOW" the difference this makes to the whole GT experience is fantastic :lol: They take the game to another level and the cars sound better and the whole experience is so much more immersive , you can hear everything. Thoroughly recommend them. If you don't have a gaming headset , my advice ..... GET ONE ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cheers:

Edit /Edit - I just used the Lambo Murcielago LP 640 chrome line , with semi racing exhaust in the I/M level challenge @ Nurb GP in cockpit mode and I can't wipe the grin off my face. ( Awesome )

Last edited:
I remember I sat at 2:21.828 for Mt. Panorama, used and modified "crank tunes". and around 3:58.ish in Eiger using stock evo super rally.

was not able to push on my times though.. had to be out for a couple of days

Last edited:
Thanks for responding all :)

Good to see that we were able to save this TT club and not let it die 👍

Thanks to you all :cheers:

Even I chipped in. :lol:
I don't believe in monopolies. :D

--------------------------------------------------
On sound (I chopped that part of your quote out @joeledward) :dunce:
I have a 7.1 system, but went to in-ear monitors and an arse tickler for bass a while ago.
Night and day as far as being able to tell what the car and tires are doing.

Aston martin DP-100 VGT @ Red Bull Ring...
One Lap to get the car and Exited lol :cheers:
53.231 Rank# 2,091 BEST RANK EVER.. hahaha.. Because there has only been 2,091 people who have got the update and ran it.. But hey.. I will take it..
Work on better times later.. Moving on to get the NISSAN 2020 VGT @ TOKYO R246...:D
If its free.. Its for me..!!

at the moment i'm down :( old fatty is being retired :bowdown:oh the hours we have spent together blood sweat and tears, you will not be forgotten :) but now its on to your 320 GB slim brother :D but damn you are slow at transferring,pull your fingers out boys i'm sick of waiting 🤬 but R.I.P. my friend you have served me well but 🤬 hurry up :cheers:

EDIT: 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 you say an hour to go that was LIKE 2 and 1/2 hours ago :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and then i got a 2 GB DL HURRY UP:banghead:🤬:mad:

Last edited:
Nissan Concept 2020 VGT @ Tokyo R246
2 Laps and done..
1st Lap: 1:52.3xx
2nd Lap: 1:48.946
Taking my free car and running.. lol
I will be back to improve.. Just not feeling it right now!!

Even I chipped in. :lol:
I don't believe in monopolies. :D

--------------------------------------------------
On sound (I chopped that part of your quote out @joeledward) :dunce:
I have a 7.1 system, but went to in-ear monitors and an arse tickler for bass a while ago.
Night and day as far as being able to tell what the car and tires are doing.

:lol::lol: Won't ever replace your seasonal events threads Jogo :) But the TT club is a really good idea

The sound with the headset is just so much better than listening with the 5.1 system. Its chalk and cheese really. Lets you really appreciate the game so much more. The headset is plugged into my 5.1 system for audio.

Plus it cuts out all the other interuptions that are so annoying when you are on a hot lap and the teenagers are fighting or the dogs barking etc. :lol::lol:

I will post my Vision Gt times a bit later on after dinner and family commitments :) Just got Gold money and cars, wont be spending much time on them. Cars look good though, Nissan was hardest for me to get Gold. What about you guys ?

edit - :lol::lol::lol::lol: so funny some one who lives in the USA saying " Arse " instead of " Ass" I just thought this was an Aussie / UK thing :odd:

Last edited:
I'm missing all the fun :banghead:
Shouldn't laugh , but I will :lol::lol::lol::lol: Took me 35 min to down load and about the same to install. Patience mate its worth the wait :)

Be able to "Talk" on the weekend with my new toy ( headset ) 👍

:lol::lol: Won't ever replace your seasonal events threads Jogo :) But the TT club is a really good idea

The sound with the headset is just so much better than listening with the 5.1 system. Its chalk and cheese really. Lets you really appreciate the game so much more. The headset is plugged into my 5.1 system for audio.

Plus it cuts out all the other interuptions that are so annoying when you are on a hot lap and the teenagers are fighting or the dogs barking etc. :lol::lol:

I will post my Vision Gt times a bit later on after dinner and family commitments :) Just got Gold money and cars, wont be spending much time on them. Cars look good though, Nissan was hardest for me to get Gold. What about you guys ?

edit - :lol::lol::lol::lol: so funny some one who lives in the USA saying " Arse " instead of " Ass" I just thought this was an Aussie / UK thing :odd:

I say "Arse" all the the time!! Lol. Its an American thing also! Well at least this American?! Lol. :sly:

Shouldn't laugh , but I will :lol::lol::lol::lol: Took me 35 min to down load and about the same to install. Patience mate its worth the wait :)

Be able to "Talk" on the weekend with my new toy ( headset ) 👍

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: DL now,👍 working all wknd mate (night) so see if can squeeze some time if not be free next one :cheers:

Aston Martin Dp-100 VGT - :47.947 - I feel totally useless on this one ! The more I try the worse I get :banghead::mad::mad::ouch:👎

Nissan Concept 2020 VGT - 1:39.559 Will leave it at that as well :irked:

Got the Gold, got the cars , got the money and got the sh.....ts

Last edited:

I guess cuz I didn't grow up there, even though I was born there, and live there now? :sly:
Been down under too, to the city that the Swan river runs through, maybe it rubbed off. :lol:

Last edited:
I guess cuz I didn't grow up there, even though I was born there, and live there now? :sly:
Been down under too, to the city that the Swan river runs through, maybe it rubbed off. :lol:
That would be " Perth " , yeah they say Arse a lot there :lol::lol::lol: Something to do with their football teams ( joking ) they have very good football teams :)

That would be " Perth " , yeah they say Arse a lot there :lol::lol::lol: Something to do with their football teams ( joking ) they have very good football teams :)

They have very good wind too, main reason I went out there.

Unfortunately some big shadows out in the water too. :eek:
Hard to relax when you understand the food chain hierarchy. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes good for sailing, not so good for swimming or surfing, lots of noah's arks ( sharks ) Well they have very good beaches in fact, just that shark danger is ever present.

I used to live very near to Perth also about 150 Kms South of Perth. Was very young then though.
Last time I was in Perth was in 1993 for my Fathers funeral.

Last edited:
Great Idea would really like to join i like to think im ok i would like to populate my friends list with people who are better than me. a little about my skill level I am currently trying to gold s licences only 3 left then Platinum baby i finally got the redbull standard with a lot of practice and a little cheating (turn one ramming and silverstone shourtcut) im ussually 21k or so on the global in the time trials but i quit after i gold eh so that mabee why i use a ds3 and play aroud with asists to find what i like for the track.
psn PirateRegal
tag me if you strugle with getting gold too

Edit: 50.374 on aston martin vgt
1:47.213 in the nissan after about an hour of each will try to improve tomarrow

Last edited:
Heres my new setup for the GSX-R. I found that it is quicker in a straight line and slightly better when entering corners than my old tune.
115 105
5.64 5.47
3 3
3 3
7 7
0.0 0.2
-0.02 0.15
BB 7 4
reset gears, max speed 174mph
final gear 3.500
power limiter 96.9
Stage 3 engine. Sports computer. Racing exhuast. Iso manifold. Cat converter sports. intake tuning.
LSD
Downforce 0 20
ballast weight 200kg @ 5
Stage 1 weight reduction
requires oil change.
Improved by 4 tenths instantly with this setup.
Hi plumbed most of this in but my gears won't go past 4.9 in 1st gear for example... must be doing something wrong...

It took longer than I expected but I finally improved my NSX R 02 time at Bathurst using the Miura P400.

I’m a lot quicker on the straights but slower around the complex corners in sector 2.
New time is 2:15.868, I think I can knock a few more tenths off but I’ll give the GSX a try first.

I’ve also done a 0:48.316 in the Aston Martin and a 1:39.822 in the Nissan.
Personally I think the Nissan is the hardest one to gold.

I was done on this, totally devastated couldn't improve at all :banghead: I thought my car must be slower than all of yours, and it was with auto trans :embarrassed:

Edit - Oh it's the - Aston Martin DP -100 VGT Super got a bit over excited then :lol::lol:

So I changed to manual trans 💡 I usually use auto as my reflexes are a bit slow ( too much to think about ) and guess what ? I improved by over a second :eek:

My new time is :P ..... :46.737 :):):) only .129 behind Ol' Dirty :lol:

Last edited:
I was on the interrwebs and this came across. I vividly remember playing on one of these bad boys when I was in hospital as a young child, sweet memories :P

uh66904,1287613606,tomy-turbo-racing-cockpit.jpg

I was done on this, totally devastated couldn't improve at all :banghead: I thought my car must be slower than all of yours, and it was with auto trans :embarrassed:

Edit - Oh it's the - Aston Martin DP -100 VGT Super got a bit over excited then :lol::lol:

So I changed to manual trans 💡 I usually use auto as my reflexes are a bit slow ( too much to think about ) and guess what ? I improved by over a second :eek:

Manual trans helps me a lot in timing and it brings a sort of rhythm in braking, and especially in these PD tuned cars it's a great help when you can kick that tail out just by down shifting in right place, also I couldn't do whit out short shifting, it's a savior in many occasions! Using auto trans doesn't necessarily have to mean you are any slower as @WhoosierGirl has many times demonstrated :bowdown:

And maybe if you want to practice on manual trans the Eiger TT is a great place since I find it absolutely necessary to short shift on coming out of those corners, and I mean like every corner!! There's also a lot of gear changing going on (at least on my driving style) so just do couple of laps whit no stress and maybe you'll find out somethings 👍

And yeah, also when braking you can change down pretty fast, at least the evo seams to handle it really great!

Hidden ALIEN :bowdown: maybe i should learn that on the controller but have no clue what to use its bad enough with a few buttons let alone more..anyway well done :cheers::D..now you got the taste try it on the rest 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back