GTPlanet TT Club | NonRaceCar Super Lap | Rally Car Super Lap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my new setup for the GSX-R. I found that it is quicker in a straight line and slightly better when entering corners than my old tune.
115 105
5.64 5.47
3 3
3 3
7 7
0.0 0.2
-0.02 0.15
BB 7 4
reset gears, max speed 174mph
final gear 3.500
power limiter 96.9
Stage 3 engine. Sports computer. Racing exhuast. Iso manifold. Cat converter sports. intake tuning.
LSD
Downforce 0 20
ballast weight 200kg @ 5
Stage 1 weight reduction
requires oil change.
Improved by 4 tenths instantly with this setup.

Last edited:
Here are my average times

Bathurst 2:13.851 GSX with Whoosiergirl,s settings and praiano,s gears

Eiger 3:49.676 with stock Lancer evo super have not done much on this one, edit: oops it was stock but i was slow so added the high turbo
edit: 3:45.511

edit edit: last go down to 3:43.183
thats it for me on these

will have another bash when and if i can get time, can't please everyone at moment :grumpy:

Last edited:
GTP - joeledward

PSN - joelH1965

Edit - New Time - 2:13.726 #127 Non race car super lap - Mt. Panorama -Suzuki GSX

Edit - 3:45.801 #562 - Rally car super lap - Lancer Evo Super rally car '03

Where are your times guys ? thats what this TT club is for. Post your times so NurbKing can edit the thread please . :) I Pm all members just to remind you all, we need to give the OP something to do :lol::lol::lol:
:cheers:

7 Attempts with the Suzuki GSX with @praiano63 tune and you better sit down cause yes.. I finally got silver on my 7th go at it.. Haven't been running many TT's as of late but if @joeledward wants my times even though they are several seconds off any post on here then here you go.!!
Current Time: 2:27.700 good for Silver..
I will not post again until I knock off 2.7 seconds or better so I can say I at least got GOLD!! (Dont hold your breath) I am the slowest on the thread by a long shot (and have no problem admitting that) so when I get a little more time to hammer out some laps I might have something worth reading about but I doubt it!! I'm not a pessimist.. I'm a realist!! There is a BIG difference!! lol :cheers: Cheers to that.. Stay tuned though cause you never know when I might through up a time that you all would be pissed at and I will be elated..

*NEW TIME on the next attempt after this post 5 mins prior..
Adubs5: 2:27.398

Last edited:
7 Attempts with the Suzuki GSX with @praiano63 tune and you better sit down cause yes.. I finally got silver on my 7th go at it.. Haven't been running many TT's as of late but if @joeledward wants my times even though they are several seconds off any post on here then here you go.!!
I will not post again until I knock off 2.7 seconds or better so I can say I at least got GOLD!! (Dont hold your breath) I am the slowest on the thread by a long shot (and have no problem admitting that) so when I get a little more time to hammer out some laps I might have something worth reading about but I doubt it!! I'm not a pessimist.. I'm a realist!! There is a BIG difference!! lol :cheers: Cheers to that.. Stay tuned though cause you never know when I might through up a time that you all would be pissed at and I will be elated..

Adubs5: 2:27.398
Try CRANK_U1 tune about 4 posts above this. 👍

I saw that and that will be the next one to try! Gotta get some work done from home so I can try to get gold in that event so everybody isn't pointing and laughing at me! Lol. :scared: Jk. Will post some times as soon as I get back behind the wheel!!

No-one will laugh at you, mate. At least you're doing the TT & are working at it. 👍 I used Cranks previous tune & it was great. He was even quicker with the one above, so... let's see that gold! :lol:

Cheers

@CRANK_U1 & @WhoosierGirl , thanks for posting the tunes! :cheers:

="Adubs5, post: 9902779, member: 258008"]7 Attempts with the Suzuki GSX with @praiano63 tune and you better sit down cause yes.. I finally got silver on my 7th go at it.. Haven't been running many TT's as of late but if @joeledward wants my times even though they are several seconds off any post on here then here you go.!!

Adubs5: 2:2a7.398[/QUOTE]
Keep at it mate, you can only improve. No one will be laughing at you. We all started as beginners. We are all here to help each other no matter what the skill level. Keep trying for that gold

The GTP TT Club is set up to be a group for all keen Seasonal event competitors. Whether your a keen competitor or do them for fun, this is the place for you. This thread will be used as a conversation group and share tips and everything.

I will update each seasonal, if you wish to join all you need to do is tell me your GTP ID, PSN ID and your time, followed by your world rank (No cheating). I will also construct a rank table.

I't would be appreciated if you added this thread to your signature, as you will be a GTP TT member, we hope to build a good friendly environment. It would also be great if you shared this group to others.

OP is in progress, i will start taking times at the next seasonal event. If you want to be known as a tuner, tell me upon signing up.

Have fun :cheers:

2:13.566 on Bathurst in GSX with Whoosiergirl tune, probably going to try it out to morrow too.

3:34.576 on Eiger whit my own tune, which I'm still trying to make some adjustments and I've been using high turbo instead of low and been trying out some differential settings but I think I should try to work on the suspension too

Here's my tune for Evo super rally in which I did my current PB

150/150
7.12/6.43
3/4comp
4/5 ext
4/4 arb
0/0 cam
-0.1/0.15
5/8 brakes

(do the power settings first)
top speed min
final min
set gears
set final 3.264

I think I chance gear on somewhere around 6.000 RPM and there seems to be a lot of room to play whit the gear chances.

LSD

5/5
20/40
5/5

50:50

power lim. 88.7
engine s.3
turbo low RPM

And I think high turbo is probably better but for that new gear settings are probably good idea!

And any suggestions how to modify the tune are welcome! I'm quite new in tuning and I really picked up wrong track to start tuning :D

The Rally TT is making me pull my hair out:banghead:. Anyways, got down to a decent 3:44.241 for ranking 454th as of 21:30pm SA time. Used the Impreza 2008 WRC. Will give @ODB's Evo tune a try next. Thanks for posting it.👍

I saw that and that will be the next one to try! Gotta get some work done from home so I can try to get gold in that event so everybody isn't pointing and laughing at me! Lol. :scared: Jk. Will post some times as soon as I get back behind the wheel!!
You will achieve your goal of a gold time, just keep trying.:) It is great that more people are joining this club, regardless of what their lap times are:tup:. In my opinion, I believe that the spirit of this TT club is to help, to motivate and to promote interest in the TTs.

No-one will laugh at you, mate. At least you're doing the TT & are working at it. 👍 I used Cranks previous tune & it was great. He was even quicker with the one above, so... let's see that gold! :lol:

Cheers

@CRANK_U1 & @WhoosierGirl , thanks for posting the tunes! :cheers:

Oh I was totally kidding about the pointing & laughing joke!! :lol: Trust me I am Not worried about what anybody thinks about my times or my awesome driving skills!! Lol it's a game and I play it to challange myself and to meet all sorts of people who all want you make each other better and I think that's really cool..! I'm not worried about being the fastest or whatever but it is rewarding when I can pick up a tenth of a second or sometimes in my case seconds!! Lol Moral of the story is I'm having fun and when I stop having fun is when the PS3 goes up for sale!! Haha But.. since I have only been playing Gran Turismo for about 6 months total I don't see that happening anytime soon.. :cheers: I appreciate everyone's support to help with a setups or whatever it may be?! Cause this rookie needs all the help he can get!!

A few day ago my time was 2:19.517, many thanks to CRANK_U1 new tune my time now is 2:17.980 and there is still room for improvement but I lowed my LSD to 5/14/5 it seems to work for me at Mt. Panorama with a GSX-R. :cheers:
wow! Thats a massive improvement, well done 👍 And probably the right thing to do when using a wheel :)

Heres my new setup for the GSX-R. I found that it is quicker in a straight line and slightly better when entering corners than my old tune.
115 105
5.64 5.47
3 3
3 3
7 7
0.0 0.2
-0.02 0.15
BB 7 4
reset gears, max speed 174mph
final gear 3.500
power limiter 96.9
Stage 3 engine. Sports computer. Racing exhuast. Iso manifold. Cat converter sports. intake tuning.
LSD
Downforce 0 20
ballast weight 200kg @ 5
Stage 1 weight reduction
requires oil change.
Improved by 4 tenths instantly with this setup.

Hey CRANK

At 174mph I can't get anything close to these gear ratios? Any advice?

wow! Thats a massive improvement, well done 👍 And probably the right thing to do when using a wheel :)
why I at first I use your LSD settings 50/60/10 and it was no good and then I change the LSD 5/14/5 and it is working for me and it because I am using G27 ?

Edit: 2:17.128

Hey CRANK

I couldn't at first but just set your final gear to 3.500 then move your speed up to 174mph and I could get the numbers? I hope that's what he meant.. I am about to find out in 30 seconds!!! lol

why I at first I use your LSD settings 50/60/10 and it was no good and then I change the LSD 5/14/5 and it is working for me and it because I am using G27 ?

So I have a G27 as well and I was curious about the LSD settings? I am use to seeing numbers like you put on it but who am I to say? lol I will know by the first turn I guess!

So I have a G27 as well and I was curious about the LSD settings? I am use to seeing numbers like you put on it but who am I to say? lol I will know by the first turn I guess!
I think it makes the car have more grip when going around corners.

I couldn't at first but just set your final gear to 3.500 then move your speed up to 174mph and I could get the numbers? I hope that's what he meant.. I am about to find out in 30 seconds!!! lol

I'll check that later, thanks. I'm sure I tried that, but...

I said that because when i tried Whoosergirl tune, i was all over the shop but it felt a lot more stable with higher numbers to me. Maybe its a wheel thing.
Hey CRANK

I can't remember which way i did it :lol: Try reset, set final gear then max speed and see if you can get the numbers. Try vice versa if you can't.

I for some reason (lack of ability) not able to get the Suzuki down the hill without crashing or loosing to much time for gold.
Is there a next best choice? I am failing miserably on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back