GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2022]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 387 comments
I got got with Wham but still safe on Mariah. A friend shared a reel with it as music but it was mashed with the MCR version so that doesn't count if I'm reading the rules right

Not officially playing this year, but I don't think I've actually heard it all season. I heard Last Christmas about 3-4 times, so maybe everyone else is getting tired of it.

I'm on a road trip and someone else is playing the music, and when I saw the screen said "Mariah Carey, Christmas Music", I was so scared. Then I heard "CAN'T LIVEEEEEE" and never have I been so relaxed by hearing her.

Without You - Mariah Carey

I'm on a road trip and someone else is playing the music, and when I saw the screen said "Mariah Carey, Christmas Music", I was so scared. Then I heard "CAN'T LIVEEEEEE" and never have I been so relaxed by hearing her.

Ken Lee - Mariah Carey
FTFY

(du-libadibadow-chu)

I'm out. Someone at work decided to switch back on Christmas music. And I walked straight into it. My day is ruined and everything is awful
Even after the grand day is over. My condolences.

I didn't sign up this year, but I managed to tune out almost the christmas music on the rare days I actually went into a box store at all this month. Don't think I heard the song come up once, even on radio.

I do recall unconsciously thinking about the beginning verses of the song and I sang it aloud. Does that still count as being dinged? :lol:

Even after the grand day is over. My condolences.

I didn't sign up this year, but I managed to tune out almost the christmas music on the rare days I actually went into a box store at all this month. Don't think I heard the song come up once, even on radio.

I do recall unconsciously thinking about the beginning verses of the song and I sang it aloud. Does that still count as being dinged? :lol:
I was SO close🤣

Two VERY close calls
1. Maths class on the final day before holidays - Carey is played loud and proud. However, Shazam reveals it is a cover. Off the hook
2. Scrolling through Instagram with my volume off on Christmas Day. One video has a familiar sound attached to it. However, as I was muted, I was let off the hook.

Nearly there!

Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

I would have gotten away free this year, if it wasn't for that pesky @Jordan and his shenanigans.
I think it's ironic that Christmas Adam played the song to himself dozens of times via reaction emojis but they were all removed when the site slowed down to a crawl so it was all for nothing.

jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

Congrats to all the survivors, we arrive untouched by the forces of the Careypocolypse.

Made it!!!

Not ever listening to anything not on my own phone was an excellent strategy. Sound off on the PC, very little walking around in public. Had that scare working on the coworker's office with Sirius radio Xmas on...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back