GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2022]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 387 comments
Radio 3 all the time plus no problems with Tesco's either. Excellent but it is hard going back to highly compressed popular radio.

Radio 3 all the time plus no problems with Tesco's either. Excellent but it is hard going back to highly compressed popular radio.
I don't know how you can do it. In a time where Youtube now actually has good quality versions of songs that are somehow better then then the actual albums I have (because I am not into the whole streaming deal), I simply cannot go back to the regular radio.

I always find it admirable that so many of you make changes to your daily lives to play this game. :lol:

Congratulations, gentlemen.

Mariah Carey 2019 Bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

To add a small side note, if we were still doing Last Christmas, I already would have been out as they played it here on the radio a couple of days ago because of a stupid 80's day or something.
I would be out too for that exact same reason lol.
Top 2000 on an oldies radio.

Last edited:
I got Carey'd in late August Mid-September, my bad. :lol:

I was unpacking the rest of my stuff in my bedroom and then I was grooving to some Radio rock then the music started blaring!!

The Québec radio station animators were talking about their eagerness for Holidays.

(Insert Epic Fail .gif here)

Last edited:
This game is too difficult. I don’t think I stand a chance this year. I expect I’ll be out before it begins.

Sooo, add me to the list (whenever that happens). I'm at home and not driving around AND I'm pretty savvy about staying away from sus links so I'm prepared for another year of survival.

That and I'm positive no one is gonna hit me with a drive-by Carey.

Gentlemen, I am proud to say this has been my longest run yet.

It has been five days. I am out.

Back