GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
  • 33,227 views
latest-jpg.225453
 
The lights are up on GTP and it looks like the smilies aren't changing this year?

censored.gif
 
The lights are up on GTP and it looks like the smilies aren't changing this year?

censored.gif
@Jordan hasn't worked out how to make it autoplay Last Christmas when you click that smiley yet. :D
 
*went grocery shopping*

*did shopping, radio was on the entire store*

*played Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go"*

*no concern*

*song ends, DJ says there's more Wham! to come after the commercials*

*in mind: Ironside plays*

*SPD does what might be the fastest grocery shopping he's ever done*
 
I just took out my father.

Loaded up the video and set it right at the start of the first verse and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Dad, I forgot something."

*Plays Wham*

"Oh, you f**."

@Daniel @TB i'm worst son ever
 
I just took out my father.

Loaded up the video and set it right at the start of the first verse and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Dad, I forgot something."

*Plays Wham*

"Oh, you f**."

@Daniel @TB i'm worst son ever

So how long do you have to get all your stuff out of the house? :p
 
I got Whammed!

At Fort Lee.

Proving that even if you're visiting a military installation, you aren't safe. 👎:grumpy:
 
I've muted the tab which I'm browsing the site on now... I got Whammed last year when the song started playing on the site. Never again.
 
Interestingly, we're not the only ones to be playing this game. In addition to RaceDepartment (thanks to @Jimlaad43 ;) ), another group is also doing the largely same game using the name Whamageddon. Quite a few people tweeting about it and ascending to 'Whamhalla' afterwards.
That website claims it is not battle royale. Where's the fun in that?
 
Haven't had much time to go through the thread recently. I've updated the lists now. 👍

Interestingly, we're not the only ones to be playing this game. In addition to RaceDepartment (thanks to @Jimlaad43 ;) ), another group is also doing the largely same game using the name Whamageddon. Quite a few people tweeting about it and ascending to 'Whamhalla' afterwards.

Their version of game ends on Christmas eve?

Pffft, lightweights.
 
Shame I'm missing out on Jordan's Whamassacre this year :(
 
Name: TheSpaceBear
Time of Wham: 3:47am
Location: Bakers Delight

Listening to my boss's music on Spotify. An advertisement for a Christmas playlist came on. I'll never forget those dreaded lyrics.

@Daniel
 
If anyone is a subscriber of "JP Perfomance" (German car YouTuber with 1.2 million subscribers), don't watch his video from today. The video fades out with a Last Christmas sample.
 
I was going to sign up this year but I got whammed by my geometry teacher before I even signed up. Better luck next year, I guess.
 
Not an official player this year but I am out already.
 
I still say @Jordan 's whamming last year was pure genius. I was sneakily browsing on night shift in a call centre with the headset on when it played and I nearly shot through the roof!
But he won't be doing it again. At least I hope not....
 
Wham count = 2

Re-whammed by my friend... on youtube... AGAIN.

(it was unintentional)
 
So... I looked through some of Spotify's Christmas playlists, and they seem to be wham-free, but that's not a guarantee.
(edit: wait no nevermind, you're not safe! :dunce:)
 
I survived driving in a 2018 Chevrolet Volt, with Christmas music blaring from the car, an RV in front of me and the convoy I followed and strategically placed speakers in all of downtown unscathed and Wham!-free.

I am immortal.

Famous last words...?
 
Luckily, my Christmas shopping is being done by family members so no wham for me :D

Still got the TV on, though I don't think MAV TV will be blazing my ears with Wham anytime soon.
 
Back