GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
latest-jpg.225453

I just took out my father.

Loaded up the video and set it right at the start of the first verse and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Dad, I forgot something."

*Plays Wham*

"Oh, you f**."

@Daniel @TB i'm worst son ever

I just took out my father.

Loaded up the video and set it right at the start of the first verse and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Dad, I forgot something."

*Plays Wham*

"Oh, you f**."

@Daniel @TB i'm worst son ever

So how long do you have to get all your stuff out of the house? :P

I got Whammed!

At Fort Lee.

Proving that even if you're visiting a military installation, you aren't safe. 👎:grumpy:

I've muted the tab which I'm browsing the site on now... I got Whammed last year when the song started playing on the site. Never again.

Interestingly, we're not the only ones to be playing this game. In addition to RaceDepartment (thanks to @Jimlaad43 ;) ), another group is also doing the largely same game using the name Whamageddon. Quite a few people tweeting about it and ascending to 'Whamhalla' afterwards.
That website claims it is not battle royale. Where's the fun in that?

Haven't had much time to go through the thread recently. I've updated the lists now. 👍

Interestingly, we're not the only ones to be playing this game. In addition to RaceDepartment (thanks to @Jimlaad43 ;) ), another group is also doing the largely same game using the name Whamageddon. Quite a few people tweeting about it and ascending to 'Whamhalla' afterwards.

Their version of game ends on Christmas eve?

Pffft, lightweights.

If anyone is a subscriber of "JP Perfomance" (German car YouTuber with 1.2 million subscribers), don't watch his video from today. The video fades out with a Last Christmas sample.

I was going to sign up this year but I got whammed by my geometry teacher before I even signed up. Better luck next year, I guess.

So... I looked through some of Spotify's Christmas playlists, and they seem to be wham-free, but that's not a guarantee.
(edit: wait no nevermind, you're not safe! :dunce:)

I survived driving in a 2018 Chevrolet Volt, with Christmas music blaring from the car, an RV in front of me and the convoy I followed and strategically placed speakers in all of downtown unscathed and Wham!-free.

I am immortal.

Famous last words...?

Luckily, my Christmas shopping is being done by family members so no wham for me :D

Still got the TV on, though I don't think MAV TV will be blazing my ears with Wham anytime soon.

Back