GTPlanet vs. Wham! - 'Tis the Season To Be Whamful

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel
  • 465 comments
  • 33,227 views
I'm in again for the 3rd time.

I'm 2-0 but I don't think that I'm gonna survive this year.:nervous:
 
Count me in.
 
I'm in.

I'm 1-1, but I hope to be batting .666 at the end of it all.
 
@Daniel Already got Whammed! this morning on work, just before I left the office... the Radio broadcasters were feeling the holidays incoming so much, that its ridiculous.

Which one? I'm scared :nervous:
 
I'm in again for the 3rd time.

I'm 2-0 but I don't think that I'm gonna survive this year.:nervous:
  • Be careful what you wish for.
  • Don't jinx it
  • Be positive
  • Think positve
  • All of the above; and you will win this year.

:)


Ps: This post doesn't mean that I'm in because I'm not. :D
 
I'm in for sure @Daniel

Just gotta make sure my girlfriend doesn't find out, and should hopefully be pretty clear sailing :p *knocks on wood*
 
OH LAWD.......... I had forgotten about this...... keeping up with the mess in the GTS forum has kept me from wondering into off topic :guilty: and I don't even have the game, YET! :lol:

SIGN ME UP. @Daniel :D

Bah! HUMBUG!!!
 
Is it that time already? Count me in.
 
This will be nothing compared to the tributes and Whamassacre going to happen December :scared::guilty:

I'll be disappointed if I couldn't survive November to even try the hell that will be December.
 
George Michael's passing is going to make this a hell of a lot more difficult this year.
 
@Daniel add me too the list.
Currently i am 0-2, looking for a big win this year.
 
There is a campaign to get it to Christmas number 1 as a tribute to George...
 
It peaked at 7th...when?
Last Christmas. Obviously, it is famous for being the highest selling song not to reach number 1, reaching Number 2 originally and being held off by Band Aid. However, that release was a double A-side with Everything She Wants, so this is a different catalogue number technically.
Current version's chart history: http://www.officialcharts.com/search/singles/last-christmas/
Original chart history: http://www.officialcharts.com/search/singles/last-christmas_slash_everything-she-wants/

Obviously, if you don't care about any of this, ignore this post.
 
Damn, didn't see the thread until now, but sign me up! Love this time of the year on GTP, so much fun happens in this game. Hopefully I can keep my undefeated streak going. :)
 
I'd almost forgot about this as well...

Sign me up too please, I hope I can make it through my 5th year in a row. :D
 
I'm getting a little reckless. I keep listening to the radio instead of my music and paying attention to the music at work. I should just go deaf.
 
Back