• Total voters

Jav

United States
OrlandoFL GMT-5
GTP__Jav
GTP_Hot_Split.png

Cast your Vote!

Last edited:
Gotta say, I'm fine with any of these series aside from Radical because I don't have it. With the updated DP, I have to go with WSCS. My second pick is mustang with Proto/GT third

Same here, and I gotta' say the DP seems very very attractive to me as well... As long as we pick an odd day we should be ok to stay all in the same split.

Thanks for setting up the thread jav.

For me it's;
1)Proto/GT
2)W.S.C.S.
3)Mustang Challenge
4)Global Challenge

Last edited:
We'll see what the top 3 choices are, then we will choose one, after that we will decide the time slot we will use.

Went for WSCS with my second choice being either proto/GT or mustang.

Would be more than happy with any of those three. Loving the DP as of now, and really like the ford GT too.

I chose Proto & GT because I will always love the HPD (It's amazing now with NTM 5 and TC). Also, I won't lose as much SR if there are any incidents :)

We just need a time that works for everyone. I'm fine with all those options except Radical (because I don't have it) There's enough of us here that whatever we do will be official and have a solid SoF.

We also can have more than 1 series that we do as well if time permits :)

Well it seems it'll either be grand am or proto/GT so we can start talking times.

Grand am races at 4:45, 6:45, and 8:45 eastern time

Proto GT races at 5, 7, and 9 eastern.

I like 5pm proto/gt

I cant be around till 6 pm EST on weekdays at the earliest, also i run NiS Fixed so that leaves Mon-Wed & Fri between 6-10PM EST for me. Weekends, i could probably make it for anytime except Sat Noon-3PM EST & Sunday night after 6PM EST.

I cant be around till 6 pm EST on weekdays at the earliest, also i run NiS Fixed so that leaves Mon-Wed & Fri between 6-10PM EST for me. Weekends, i could probably make it for anytime except Sat Noon-3PM EST & Sunday night after 6PM EST.
Do we have to include this guy?

He's sure to wreck us all out of the race...

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone planning on doing the next proto/gt? Or could anyone possibly be able to do it in the future? It's a euro time for sure though

I'm probably going to try and do one tonight. I'm sure one of the US times zone slots will go official.
I think I was just in a European SOF race with @cnd01 I won Ford GT, but there were only 4 of us in the ford, 12 Corvettes, and 16 HPD's.

Some crazy stuff.

Guys, if you're ever going to do a race post here for awhile so we can gauge when everyone races.

Back