GTPlanet's 2016 Black Friday Buyer's Guides!

Too late now unfortunately, but my goddaughters picked up a PS4 last weekend with Uncharted 4 at Shopper's Drug Mart for $379. It also came with a $100 gift certificate. Heckuva deal.

I'll post this here as well

Amazon France: Promo: €349,99 Pack PS4 + Final Fantasy XV + Watch Dogs 2 + Rise of the Tomb Raider + GTA V + The Witcher 3

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01M9JMRE8...rkle&pf_rd_r=9N65J4YV43XEV2AEG020&pf_rd_i=ps4
Please do and this goes for everyone...any Black Friday deals you think are worthwhile feel free to post them. Let's get a nice collection of deals together for those interested in splashing some cash. :D

Playstation 4 Slim with Uncharted 4 and FIFA17 - £199.99

I picked up the G29 for $199 at Best Buy

Its sold out at the website but check for it in the store like I did

They have the G29 six speed shifter marked down to $39.99 if you want to complete the deal

Costco has Uncharted PS4 bundle with an additional controller for $50 off (you have to scroll down a ways as I couldn't link straight to it). I'll be at work but my wife and kids will be heading out to pick one up later.

70% off DiRT Rally on Playstation Store UK, it's only £15.99 until Saturday! I bought it yesterday.

:D

Both Amazon Canada and Staples have the basic T300RS on sale for $CDN 349. Lowest price I've ever seen here. Best regular price before this I've seen was $419 at Costco and $449 at Amazon. Staples regular price is $499. Git em' while they're hot!!

Back