GTPlanet's Gran Turismo 3 Time Trial Contest Thread

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 187 comments
You still did not update my final time. The picture I posted shows a 1:13.799.

You also didn't post an image from either of the menus detailed in the first post. I used the replay time because it's easily visible. But sure, I'll update it.

You also didn't post an image from either of the menus detailed in the first post. I used the replay time because it's easily visible. But sure, I'll update it.

Well, as far as I know, the picture I posted is more "cheating-proof" because you unmistakably can see it is this challenge and not just a time on this course.

EDIT:
13867037_888191791312668_183027647_n.jpg

Last edited:
You're welcome Cam!

With the post now live on the front page — have a read here — it's time to announce the winner of the guessing portion of the contest: @MOPARbarrett5! Barrett guessed a 1'14.777, and my time was a 1'14.772 :eek:. Watch it below:

Let me know whether you want a copy of GTPEDIA or a year's subscription to GTP Premium, Barrett!

:cheers:

You're welcome Cam!

With the post now live on the front page — have a read here — it's time to announce the winner of the guessing portion of the contest: @MOPARbarrett5! Barrett guessed a 1'14.777, and my time was a 1'14.772 :eek:. Watch it below:

Let me know whether you want a copy of GTPEDIA or a year's subscription to GTP Premium, Barrett!

:cheers:

Yay, 777 is really lucky. I'll have the year of GTPlanet Premium please :gtpflag:.

Here's my best lap. I hope the sound works. My speakers went out so I can't tell. I hit a blistering 11.559 first sector just to miss the apex at turn 3 lol. That costed me a little bit of time through the esses. I ended up with a decent 24.324 second sector.

I used left foot braking while keeping the throttle pinned. Doing so kept it stable in turns 1 & 2 and seemed quicker overall, especially at the spoon curve. I was also shifting at 6500RPM or just a little over as peak power is at 6000RPM.

Back