GTPlanet's New Look, GTP11, is Live

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 266 comments
Oh btw Jordan, The feedback section hasn't been finished yet, though your probably already on it.

Accidentally put my flag as Saudi Arabia.. :lol:

Half the countries displayed I haven't even heard of, so I'm currently looking at all the flags.

Don't know why, but the sub-forums on this IE browser are all spread out...intentional? Mind you, this isn't my main computer I'm on, Chrome might improve the situation.

Interesting changes, and actually quite useful since there is no need to scroll down much to reach all different places on this site, and there is more content that can be seen in one look thanks to the smaller font.

And its interesting to see the new rounded design which also affects the user images, a nice aesthetic correction specially for those who find problems with the user profile picture backgrounds.

Welcome changes I must say.

I like the look, but imo, the width of the boxes? (for lack of a better term) is a bit narrow for me.

Don't know why, but the sub-forums on this IE browser are all spread out...intentional? Mind you, this isn't my main computer I'm on, Chrome might improve the situation.

Mine are in a nice neat list under the main category name. I'm using IE9

Looks great, will GTPX be staying as a theme at the bottom then or is just for a little while? Not that I plan to use it.

I like the look, but imo, the width of the boxes? (for lack of a better term) is a bit narrow for me.

I don't know if you missed it in the first post but you can change that easy enough.

Wow, it's looks quite nice. I thought when I refreshed my page, it was some sort of glitch. But the new layout to the center is a bit odd to me, but tinkering some options will fix that.

Immediately switched back to Ten, then found you deleted it right after.

Why?

GTP11 looks great! 👍 My only complaint is that the search button is harder to see and I think new users may not actually see it at all. Otherwise an all-round improvement! I love the flags too. :D

Back