GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
Did you listen to the blooper reel?
 
Did you listen to the blooper reel?

Not yet. I'll have to download it tomorrow, it's already past 1AM here and my eyes are tired @_@
 
Oh yeah, I like how the one who sounds like a snot-nosed fat guy (don't know who he is, no offense :lol::nervous:) acts like a fanboy (sorry for the term) from time to time. :lol:

:lol: what? I think you might be referring to mitch. :dopey:
 
:lol: what? I think you might be referring to mitch. :dopey:

might also be me... all 155 lbs of me... but I am an admitted GT fanboy slut... and a Very Serious SLS AMG.
 
Left channel or right channel?

My speakers are switched, so I think there was only one person on the right channel.
 
no, not Mitch :lol: IIRC, I think that was "Brad" or someone.

I'm the winner!
..wait... I'm not snot nosed or fat!

Fun facts: Episode 2 has been downloaded in: US, UK and Canada are given, but did you also know that we've been downloaded in the Philippines, Finland, South Africa, Holland and Austria?
 
Last edited:
I'm the winner!
..wait... I'm not snot nosed or fat!

Fun facts: Episode 2 has been downloaded in: US, UK and Canada are given, but did you also know that we've been downloaded in the Philippines, Finland, South Africa, Holland and Austria?

extreme_spit_take.gif


Really?! Could you give us the total number of downloads? This is great news!
 
I'm the winner!
..wait... I'm not snot nosed or fat!

Fun facts: Episode 2 has been downloaded in: US, UK and Canada are given, but did you also know that we've been downloaded in the Philippines, Finland, South Africa, Holland and Austria?

Riiiiiiight. But you sound like one. :D

I think I would be the one responsible for the download from the Philippines :D

I've finished the Blooper Reel for Podcast 2. Mitch can be "accidentally" very funny from time to time. :lol:
 
I'm the winner!
..wait... I'm not snot nosed or fat!

Fun facts: Episode 2 has been downloaded in: US, UK and Canada are given, but did you also know that we've been downloaded in the Philippines, Finland, South Africa, Holland and Austria?

Why aren't Denmark on? I've downloaded it...

Edit: I think the RSS's ready for iTunes now...
 
Last edited:
extreme_spit_take.gif


Really?! Could you give us the total number of downloads? This is great news!

70 just to the Archive so far, including visits since episode 1. 14 for the day. Get your friends to share the link.

goo.gl/sFWTb

Why aren't Denmark on? I've downloaded it...

Edit: I think the RSS's ready for iTunes now...

good question.
 
Well everyone, this has been unnecessarily hard, but here it is:

8039071509_38ab366fcd_b.jpg


It will be in the iTunes store whenever Apple approves it.
 
Just a note that if you make a rss feed, people can add it to itunes whether apple approves it or not.
 
Riiiiiiight. But you sound like one. :D

I think I would be the one responsible for the download from the Philippines :D

I've finished the Blooper Reel for Podcast 2. Mitch can be "accidentally" very funny from time to time. :lol:

Hahaha whoops. :sly:
 
I just discovered something a bit interesting in the iTunes store:
8039215375_b842c65254_b.jpg

I don't think that's us. Who knew there would be two GTPodcasts? And it is listed as "Explicit"...
 
I just discovered something a bit interesting in the iTunes store:
8039215375_b842c65254_b.jpg

I don't think that's us. Who knew there would be two GTPodcasts? And it is listed as "Explicit"...

You have got to be kidding me :lol: haha
 
Wow, what are the chances? ...funniest part is how we made ours at almost the same time.

So, obviously we have to rebadge it a bit. Just call the podcast "Gran Turismo Podcast" for iTunes and we can keep it going as "GTPodcast" everywhere else. Shouldn't be a problem.
 
Thing is most people don't really need a Twitter until something's quite big. So no we don't have one but more importantly don't need one.
 
Thing is most people don't really need a Twitter until something's quite big. So no we don't have one but more importantly don't need one.

That makes sense.
 
...Well, this is a bit conflicting. I guess we might need to keep the GTPodcast, but clarify what our initials stand for.

Gran
Turismo
Podcast.
 
So...
Now there is three GTPs? This is getting a bit ridiculous.
 
So...
Now there is three GTPs? This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Next time we'll go with something lest used, like ZQV Podcast... only it doesn't make any sense.
 
Thanks for having me on guys! I had fun. :D:tup: That was the first podcast I've ever been a part of so hopefully I'm okay to listen to. :dopey:

And is that what I really sound like? Oh dear... :scared::lol:
 
Thanks for having me on guys! I had fun. :D:tup: That was the first podcast I've ever been a part of so hopefully I'm okay to listen to. :dopey:

And is that what I really sound like? Oh dear... :scared::lol:

Haha you sounded fine.. Good job 👍
 
Back