GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,431 views
I'm sorry to be in a little late, but, happy birthday, Brad.
 
:P I changed it, hope you had a good one Brad.
 
Last edited:
I might enjoy this one... ;)
 
Recording episode 5 now... assuming Mitch can actually make it through an intro.

Take 3,532....
 
Only 3532nd take? If it was me, it would be the double.
 
Almost done recording.
Brace your self Gamerdog.. for more than one reason.
 
The link to the fourth one isn't working for me...
 
Episode 5 is on it's way to editing. Special Guest: Furinkazen

Re: Premium AE86
"I will donate a child to cancer!" -me
 
Thats quick work guys.
 
Well, it's not quite finished yet. Once it's done, I'll post it here and DeanJ will put it up on the RSS and iTunes.
 
Yes. Yes I will.
 
Are you using our RSS-feed, iTunes or Google Docs?

I found it on iTunes. When I clicked on the link on my pc, it just showed http in the add. bar.

Subscribed also.👍
 
I found it on iTunes. When I clicked on the link on my pc, it just showed http in the add. bar.

Let me just ask, which link, and where?

Edit: I found the error in the first post. If you add a colon (“:”) after the http-part, before the two dashes, it should work. Otherwise, you can simply just click this; http://goo.gl/sFWTb .
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reponse guys, I've been in NYC all day, but E5 is on the way...somewhat.
 
We should get PD to sponsor us! - But until the day, a dog with 90 heads have been born, that won't happen.
 
We should get PD to sponsor us! - But until the day, a dog with 90 heads have been born, that won't happen.

We could always do AdSense on the website, or something of the like.
 
How long will it be? Because the out takes are going to be bloody hilarious :lol:
 
Where did you guys say I had to go to add myself to the team? I forgot already lol.

Btw Furi, great avatar pic. LionHeart
 
Where did you guys say I had to go to add myself to the team? I forgot already lol.

Btw Furi, great avatar pic. LionHeart

- I guess, in the crew group. You can find it on my page.
 
Back